Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Thank you and yea way I see it with the comparison is..... The girl I've trimmed up is slightly behind cos of early temps been high on left side of room so if she yields even the same as the right hand girl that's in trimmed I will call it a win for heavy defol and stripping pop corn
Officially week 5 of flower today, it's flown by, I've been so busy with work I've still not sorted out a dresser/cupboard/box for a begging plant, need to get my act together or il get to the point of harvesting and il have nothin to put into flower, might throw on some piks tomorrow but not sure not much to see in reality the upward growth has stopped.... All that's happening is more leaves growing and buds slowly getting bigger, might leave it a week

Thank you and yea way I see it with the comparison is..... The girl I've trimmed up is slightly behind cos of early temps been high on left side of room so if she yields even the same as the right hand girl that's in trimmed I will call it a win for heavy defol and stripping pop corn
Officially week 5 of flower today, it's flown by, I've been so busy with work I've still not sorted out a dresser/cupboard/box for a begging plant, need to get my act together or il get to the point of harvesting and il have nothin to put into flower, might throw on some piks tomorrow but not sure not much to see in reality the upward growth has stopped.... All that's happening is more leaves growing and buds slowly getting bigger, might leave it a week

The new trimming you have done looks fantastic.

Hey Alex awesome to see that you are doing the comparison. AWESOME!
As for pics it be awesome to see some more pics of the plants from a few angles since the last ones were a touch out of focus i wanna see your lovelies.
:goodjob:

Sweet I don't need much incoragement to go picture happy max lol tomorrow it will be

Also guys another shout out for a struggling grower with a problem out of my no how
Coke420 has a journal going and he's struggling with mites despite for advice

Starting to put on a bit of weight now :) and we've got 5 weeks to go.... Wow
image2236.jpg

Back
Top Bottom