Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

you had to buy that?:yikes:
good weed Alex:) sure hope you never ever have to take it in the @$$ with crap like that again:sorry:
King Jon I'm there :)
Cool invi u do well not to live here lol

This is the quality of canabis I have to live with buyin off the street and this is the best £20 bag iv had in while. To look at although it smells of nothing

image2718.jpg

Lmao of there was a dislike button for that I would press it lol
true that!

Lmao guys its terrible the biggest buds aren't even popcorn bud there like single calyxes
soon you will have your own and that will be just a bad memory

Huh... our street stuff isnt that bad. Maybe you just got unlucky and the guy ran out of his normal stuff?
do they still make street stuff?

It's a regular thing
stop that!

That looks better than a 20 sack around The Big Apple,US
I would move!LOL

:)
Fish I love how u replied to all those comments :)
I am looking forward to being able to sustain my own needs
Lurch sounds tho ur in. Similar situation to me but least uv got ur own to smoke :)

King Jon I'm there :)
Cool invi u do well not to live here lol

This is the quality of canabis I have to live with buyin off the street and this is the best £20 bag iv had in while. To look at although it smells of nothing

image2718.jpg

Damn damn damn. I guess I take for granted that in the US we can at least get decent dope :rofl: 20 pounds?? Isnt that like 43 million us? :) If i have to I pay 55$-65$ for 3.5g but its usually blow your head off stuff. God Bless the USA. :)

you may laugh but last year we paid the same £20 an the bud was green with a slight smell but there was absolute no high no feeling other than a friend had just gone an screwed us:helpsmilie:
Damn damn damn. I guess I take for granted that in the US we can at least get decent dope :rofl: 20 pounds?? Isnt that like 43 million us? :) If i have to I pay 55$-65$ for 3.5g but its usually blow your head off stuff. God Bless the USA. :)

you may laugh but last year we paid the same £20 an the bud was green with a slight smell but there was absolute no high no feeling other than a friend had just gone an screwed us:helpsmilie:

:sorry: I have worked to find people who got the goods. Bad stuff is still ample, but Im much more of a qulity over quanity guy. Hell I can get 7g's of seedy brick bud for $20. But I WONT DO IT!!! lol
I hope the family issues are resolved peacefully Jaga. :peace:

All is calm again thanks for the concern it is stress full cuse there aint no way we could leave our daughter an grandson behind so we gave up now an will forget about getting out of the ghetto for a while
:sorry: I have worked to find people who got the goods. Bad stuff is still ample, but Im much more of a qulity over quanity guy. Hell I can get 7g's of seedy brick bud for $20. But I WONT DO IT!!! lol
I hope the family issues are resolved peacefully Jaga. :peace:

Haha I think once upon a time in was $2 to £1
But I think it's $1.5 to £1 nowere days
Soon enough il not need to buy yopppeeeee

+reps!! I may be as excited for your harvest as I was for mine!! I hope your girls are getting fat my man!! :) :rollit:

Jaga... That's what it's like here isn't it dude.
Goodnight to u speak tomorrow

Spimpster... Thank you for the reps :) one girl is fattening up nicely. She is mega dense like stone! Well maybe stone is an exaduration but u get the picture lol
The other is growing longer thinner buds still fluffy in feel for now but she has longer to go.

When we hit harvest time I'm going to be mega detailed. Piks at every stage of harvest.
Weel have the magnifier out again in the morning to check trics on my fatter girl

The one and only Legendary Alex :) whats up mate ?! I saw that bag of weed you posted. daamn mate, that's terrible.
Look at the bright side though, smoking that shit you bought will make you appreciate your lemon haze even more !
Glad to hear your buds are fattening up man ! Your ladies are looking amazing man!

i am sure this is gonna be a nice harvest for you bro and you wont have to smoke that street shit for a while..

Going back tomorrow and will be posting some photos as well..

Have you looked at your trichs by any chance ?

Back
Top Bottom