Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

Yeah, I see them now. I think I was on the wrong website. lol. But even on Boveda site for "Herbal Medicine" they have 62 and 65 options. I think I would prefer the 58, so I will make sure to buy from amazon. Thanks!

Dutty, that cure closet is amazing!!

Thanks dan that pic is a few months old. Had like 13 lbs in it. Could maybe hold 15. Usually sets at about 8. I got one small 3" fan to circulate air. All cedar lined same as drying closets. 10 led fixtures for viewing the kind you tap phillips I believe actually 6 the others are the cheap white ones. There's also a motion sensor led light up top above door that comes on when opened.

I'll have to look for the 58, over drying is a concern of mine.

I do keep mine in mason jars but it does dry out after awhile. So I was taking some bud, maybe 7-8g and throw it in a mason jar with the bovada for a day. Seemed to work well.

I try and cure for two months but seldom makes it. People are pushy. Yes that's where I've found there most benefit is bringing too dry back to a sell or useable form.

I haven't used Boveda packs myself, but am aware of them, and have shopped around and read up on them.

I'm of the school of thought, that if I can't dry/cure normally, properly, then there's a chance I'll be throwing money out the window if I buy Boveda packs, I believe there's still a chance of messing up the dry and/or cure. I need to learn the basic method that has worked fine for decades (if not hundreds of years) before I move on to something easier. I can't let myself do it any other way.

Really cool to see them jumping head first into the Cannabis market though.

I haven't used Boveda packs myself, but am aware of them, and have shopped around and read up on them.

I'm of the school of thought, that if I can't dry/cure normally, properly, then there's a chance I'll be throwing money out the window if I buy Boveda packs, I believe there's still a chance of messing up the dry and/or cure. I need to learn the basic method that has worked fine for decades (if not hundreds of years) before I move on to something easier. I can't let myself do it any other way.

Really cool to see them jumping head first into the Cannabis market though.

I bought them for my second harvest. Still trying them out, but it's a learning process. I put them in jars to soon, and they got all moist with the packs. But when I got it as it should be (think it should be) they work like a charm. Smooth, fantastic smoke.
The buds that have been curing for about 30 days with boveda taste amazing. :)

Glad you like it! I hope it helps out in making your life easier when it comes time to LST. If you figure out any ways to improve it, let me know!

And I think it was UltraDan earlier that mentioned a better way of attaching the ribbon, and the only better way I know of is those real strong springy metal paperclips that you squeeze to open the metal clip part. The metal is usually black, and has silver/chrome levers that you squeeze to open it. I've seen them available in two sizes.

And going to update real quick here, then get something to eat since I haven't eaten yet.

Today is day 51 of Veg for Cotton Candy. (7 weeks 2 days)
CC is good to go, LST done the way I want. All undergrowth except the 2 cuttings I plan to take has been removed. I kept up on her with tucking and defol to keep all bud sites clear. I'm good with everything on her.

And today is day 35 since SB Clone #1 started showing roots.
SB #1 is a bit small but still has a wide spread, her LST is rocking, she was a clone so to me it means a free plant, undergrowth all removed except my 2 planned cuttings, a little defol to keep bud sites clear.

Tomorrow will be the first day of 12/12 for those girls.

Big Bang is on day 45 of Veg, and will still be Vegging.
SB Clone #2 is on day 32 since she started showing roots, LST started today, she will continue to Veg as well.

Going to grab pictures of everything tonight or tomorrow, right now I need to eat and get the lawn mowed.

Alright I have lots to do tomorrow. Oil changes, a brake job, and need to check some wiring for someone who has a breaker that keeps tripping (that'll be real fun to track down).

So pictures tonight!

Cotton Candy. Canopy. Ooooo Ahhh
IMG_20150515_183848_514.jpg

SB #1 Baby canopy! I'd still be she can give me a good 1/2 ounce :)
IMG_20150515_183856_044.jpg

Big Bitch
IMG_20150515_185010_633.jpg

SB #2
IMG_20150515_185045_409.jpg

Thanks gents. Tomorrow will be the first day of 12/12 for CC and SB #1. Then the countdown begins :)

BB is still moving slowly. I'm betting that the SB Clone #2 beats her in growth, even though she started way behind.

Now when stretch begins, it's going to be fun keeping the canopies both even, trimming/tucking, and all that good stuff.

I forgot to mention above, I plan to take my clones from CC and SB #1 between 28-35 days in flower.

This is cool though, still smoking the harvest from September last year, haven't even started regularly smoking the most recent harvest of SB, and in like 9 weeks to maybe 11 weeks, I'll be harvesting 4 more. I'm going to have to start giving this shit away to more people or something lol.

Find me some Veterans with PTSD, they served, they deserve it man.

Just talked to my brother, he's bringing a 1/2 zip over he got from some friends.

So I'm going to see what he has, and throw down my Strawberry Blue against it.

I'm not worried, he's telling me he's going to "stop at a friend's house first, to smell test it to see how dank it is"

I have no idea is that's even a thing lol It doesn't sound remotely accurate though. Seems like he'd just be smelling for terpenes.

Now to decide whether to roll, vape, go with a bowl, or bring out the bong. :thumb:

Lol. Most people judge street weed based on smell. It's crazy, I know, but I used to do it too. The better/stronger the smell, the better the weed. Makes a little sense, because if the terpenes are still strong and intact then the weed had to have been dried and cured decently.

I think yours will blow street weed out of the park. And why stop at one way to smoke it? Open your bro up to it all and vape it, smoke it and bong it!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom