Anyone else using this LED?

Leggy

Hi Peep's is any one out their using The EQ1000 quantum led by Elite lighting if so would like to know if they can produce thick dense buds as my White widow auto and OG kush auto that are both under the eq1000 and with in its 2ft square flowering foot print (just) seem to be a little small for week 9 from seed. Any help would be a huge anxiety relief. Thanks

IMG_20210621_153259.jpg
IMG_20210621_153334.jpg

Hi Peep's is any one out their using The EQ1000 quantum led by Elite lighting if so would like to know if they can produce thick dense buds as my White widow auto and OG kush auto that are both under the eq1000 and with in its 2ft square flowering foot print (just) seem to be a little small for week 9 from seed. Any help would be a huge anxiety relief. Thanks

IMG_20210621_153259.jpg
IMG_20210621_153334.jpg
I'm not familiar with that brand of light.
But if you're looking at changing lights, I'd take a good look at our sponsors. Many offer discounts to members, and are of good quality.

IMG_20210621_153259.jpg
IMG_20210621_153334.jpg
Hello @Leggy Hope you are well today.
How is the heat wave over there.
That light says 1000 but could be 100 watts.
Do you know the actual draw?
You need more light energy than that in flower.
As @Rexer mentioned our sponsors will give you a deal on a good light.
If you want I can help you size something.
Happy growing.
Bill
EDIT -- I just looked it up and yes its a 100 watts.
Too small for a decent harvest. IMO.
BILL

100 watt light for 2 ladies i think its doing a ok job.Im not a auto grower but i have seen a lot of issues with people
training autos. Bigger buds bigger lights tend to be the trend till you max out your grow space :Namaste:

Hello @Leggy Hope you are well today.
How is the heat wave over there.
That light says 1000 but could be 100 watts.
Do you know the actual draw?
You need more light energy than that in flower.
As @Rexer mentioned our sponsors will give you a deal on a good light.
If you want I can help you size something.
Happy growing.
Bill
EDIT -- I just looked it up and yes its a 100 watts.
Too small for a decent harvest. IMO.
BILL
Hi bill I'm good thanks buddy how's you and thankfully heat wave has passed for now as was causing issues in the garden, however it was enjoyable for my self thanks for asking. Yeah I'm aware its only 100w power draw but iv seen good sized buds grown under sf1000 which compared to my light is identical. Same components, diode's, colour spectrum the lot just different company. However I also have 1 25w red spectrum cfl on the out side edge of each plant. I have got a large 200w dual spec cfl I could add but temps reach 83-85f which is a little high for my likeing. I'm thinking of getting another eq1000 for next grow wot do you think bink bill?

IMG_20210621_153259.jpg
IMG_20210621_153334.jpg

I ment small in bud development not overall plant size as they ain't to bad for auto's.
small bud development is cause by two things:

Genetics
Light Source
A lot of times it's the cultivator but in your case it's not the issue because with a 1,000 watter seems you should get better development ????????????????????

Hi bill I'm good thanks buddy how's you and thankfully heat wave has passed for now as was causing issues in the garden, however it was enjoyable for my self thanks for asking. Yeah I'm aware its only 100w power draw but iv seen good sized buds grown under sf1000 which compared to my light is identical. Same components, diode's, colour spectrum the lot just different company. However I also have 1 25w red spectrum cfl on the out side edge of each plant. I have got a large 200w dual spec cfl I could add but temps reach 83-85f which is a little high for my likeing. I'm thinking of getting another eq1000 for next grow wot do you think bink bill?
Good morning @Leggy
Looks like Mars has you covered.
See what they will do for you.
Any problems let me know.
Bill

Hi @Leggy
You could also check out the @Atreum Lighting Hydra 1000. Not all 100 watt fixtures are the same.
Our own @Justin Goody is running one in the 420 girl scout cookies comparison. It's doing a fantastic job.
They are also sponsors here.

I'm using their ARA-41 480 watt kit. Love it!

How far away have you got the light from the canopy? You could get a lux meter or lux meter app on your phone to test the light level at the canopy too. 100W of quality light should be enough for a half decent harvest on 2 autos. I've had 5oz from 3 under a 65W board before. 4oz on a photoperiod under a DIY light at 55-60W. I'd test the power draw at the wall and lux levels at the canopy before spending more money. You may just need to lower the light a bit.

100W is a little low for a 2x2 space. Ideally want 30-35W per Sq ft. But I'm using a Mars Hydro TS600 in a 2x2 tent which is drawing around 90W and doing a great job. The light you have has all the name brand components so should be performing well. So you may just need to make some adjustments in the setup.

IMG_20210621_153259.jpg
IMG_20210621_153334.jpg
I'm using there 4000 in a 4x4 and it's killing it,total Watts 445,I think the 2000 would be perfect or add another 1000 for flower

I ment small in bud development not overall plant size as they ain't to bad for auto's.
They look healthy alright. I have the hlg 100 rspec. and a 2.5 x2.5 closet and it's not enough. I use a 200 watt light in there. You could probably use another 50 watts or so for the best result. But that light will get you stoned for sure. gl

Back
Top Bottom