Anyone remember when they first rolled up?

Lol...joints...blunts, , cones..all just show..just hit the glass man and all is good...now if I am at a concert or similar..a joint will suffice ✌️
Just broke my big one while I was bullshitting in this thread earlier....

I use to be all vape with my Solo II but I now I only seem to get high now from rips of my bong. I only need joints for playing rounds of golf with my buddies.
Aaah golf and joints...:meditate:

4th one in 2 months....wtf I'm a walking nightmare...
498.jpg

U can hit mine... But don't drop it!

ohh i can remember roling my first joint, it was back in 2011. Belive it or not it was actualy sunny out, in Plymouth UK. Me and a group of friends were in a place called hartley park, and i was forced into rolling and L with 2 rizzlas. Needles to say it didn't look the best but it worked like a charm :goof: I ended up on the swing set full blown laughter for what seemed to be for hours, ohhhh i miss those first highs :rofl:

This is a good one, memories. I have to go back to the 70s in semi-rural Arkansas. There was a headshop about 45 minutes away but being a teenager living with your parents, who didn't even drink kind of put the brakes on glass pipes so rolling joints was the way to go. I picked it up pretty quick having observed the oldtimers rolling tobacco from a can with single wides. We could get double wide "reefer roller" papers at the convenience stores in town, the pink ones for some reason were the most popular. I felt as sheepish as a Howdy Doody 16yr old asking for a pack of the pink double wide papers from the middle aged cashier as I did buying condoms from the same cashier. :rolleyes:

ohh i can remember roling my first joint, it was back in 2011. Belive it or not it was actualy sunny out, in Plymouth UK. Me and a group of friends were in a place called hartley park, and i was forced into rolling and L with 2 rizzlas. Needles to say it didn't look the best but it worked like a charm :goof: I ended up on the swing set full blown laughter for what seemed to be for hours, ohhhh i miss those first highs :rofl:
Omg just saw this now!!! Months later!! Thanks for this!! Can I be very American and ask what a 'rizzla' is cause I'm just seeing you guys smoking out of Twizzlers!
This is a good one, memories. I have to go back to the 70s in semi-rural Arkansas. There was a headshop about 45 minutes away but being a teenager living with your parents, who didn't even drink kind of put the brakes on glass pipes so rolling joints was the way to go. I picked it up pretty quick having observed the oldtimers rolling tobacco from a can with single wides. We could get double wide "reefer roller" papers at the convenience stores in town, the pink ones for some reason were the most popular. I felt as sheepish as a Howdy Doody 16yr old asking for a pack of the pink double wide papers from the middle aged cashier as I did buying condoms from the same cashier. :rolleyes:
Hey! Thanks for continuing this thread! I had forgotten about it so long ago!! I bet that cashier remembered when it was him buying double wide pink rolling papers and condoms!! I'm sure it only made as him nostalgic as we are today reading these!

First time smoking for me was in high school 9th grade... We smoked some brown weed stuffed into an emptied cigarette behind the outdoor bleachers in the middle of winter.... My experience went like this took an hour to find a place to smoke, due to it being winter we were freezing... It took us about 15 minutes to smoke the thing (kept going out, falling out, not smoking) ... After about another 20 outside we decided lunch was needed... Niether of us felt high just cold...so we go back in school for lunch....and as soon as we entered the heat of the school.....we were higher than the moon....and sure enough the administrator that stopped us knew by looking at us :laugh:... We were both suspended and sent home... Not the best for a first time but I can vouch it got better each time after.

First time smoking for me was in high school 9th grade... We smoked some brown weed stuffed into an emptied cigarette behind the outdoor bleachers in the middle of winter.... My experience went like this took an hour to find a place to smoke, due to it being winter we were freezing... It took us about 15 minutes to smoke the thing (kept going out, falling out, not smoking) ... After about another 20 outside we decided lunch was needed... Niether of us felt high just cold...so we go back in school for lunch....and as soon as we entered the heat of the school.....we were higher than the moon....and sure enough the administrator that stopped us knew by looking at us :laugh:... We were both suspended and sent home... Not the best for a first time but I can vouch it got better each time after.
I think that's a classic first roll story!! Fucking love it! Wish I was a fly to see his face when you walked in blazed AF. I can see you, too, trying to keep re lighting it, shoving the cherry in....great story Happy. Thank you. I needed this today!

The administrator name was Stacy watts... He hated me lol I always messed with him for suspending me at the drop of a hat... After escaping him in middle school half way through my freshman year he transferred to my high school... We had......let's just say fun :rofl: for a while there I thought my name was "5 days" cuz Everytime he saw me he'd say "5 days tanksley ....see you again in 5 days"

I just seen this thread for the first @Krissi1982
Was the late 70's I didn't start till I was 16, my first joint was hash because that's all we could get here at the time, I think it's easier to roll hash and tobacco together, but that is how I learned to roll lol
It's 420 somewhere join me with a puff
20220111_104847.jpg

I just seen this thread for the first @Krissi1982
Was the late 70's I didn't start till I was 16, my first joint was hash because that's all we could get here at the time, I think it's easier to roll hash and tobacco together, but that is how I learned to roll lol
It's 420 somewhere join me with a puff
20220111_104847.jpg
Hi ECM! I had forgotten about this thread until it got revived last week! Excited it did! 17 is a good age I think I was rightaround the same age. I'll absolutely take a puff :passitleft:anyone else? Don't worry I have seemed to avoid the Covid in the house!

The administrator name was Stacy watts... He hated me lol I always messed with him for suspending me at the drop of a hat... After escaping him in middle school half way through my freshman year he transferred to my high school... We had......let's just say fun :rofl: for a while there I thought my name was "5 days" cuz Everytime he saw me he'd say "5 days tanksley ....see you again in 5 days"
:rofl::rofl: Happy, the Hazmat! Funny how some things and names, you just will NEVER FORGET!

Hi ECM! I had forgotten about this thread until it got revived last week! Excited it did! 17 is a good age I think I was rightaround the same age. I'll absolutely take a puff :passitleft:anyone else? Don't worry I have seemed to avoid the Covid in the house!
Not worried puff puff :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom