Anyone's seed pop the soil and then just stop growing?

Could be as said above a root devopment phase, root rot, PH problem....
Photo and growth conditions pls :)
Good luck and happy growing :)

it seems to be doing better here is a picture of her at 2 weeks old i have it in soil with 150 watt hps and 9 cfls daylight. the plant is a northern lights auto. i just started adding nutrients to her at the last watering i did. i am going to transplant to a bigger pot but how soon should i do it i am trying to figure.

20160524_231405.jpg

Its too soon to transplant.
Did you spray anything on it? What are those patches?
Di you check temp? Isnt your light source too close to her? Do you have any fan in your grow room?
Btw one 150w is more than enough for now, cfls can be used later on. Remember with plants: more is less

it seems to be doing better here is a picture of her at 2 weeks old i have it in soil with 150 watt hps and 9 cfls daylight. the plant is a northern lights auto. i just started adding nutrients to her at the last watering i did. i am going to transplant to a bigger pot but how soon should i do it i am trying to figure.

20160524_231405.jpg

Wait till it is rootbound. A good sign will be seeing roots begin to peek out from the drainage holes. it will we much easier to transplant if you have a good solid rootball. Less mess, less damage to the roots.

Go easy on the transplanting. The reason she's taking a little longer is she's in a big pot, she's just getting her roots sorted out. Leave her be until she's got a good root system going on, she will start to dry up faster and be easy to pull out of the pot... a rough guideline (very rough) is wait until her leaves have reached the edge of the pot then check underneath for the roots on the drainage

ok thanks testarossi. I don't know what the spots on the one set of leaves is I guess maybe some water got on it. I suppose I will raise up the cfls a little to make them 12 inches away because I have a 150w hps and 8 cfls

I have an oscillating fan in the room next to my plants. im growing 2 others. I will wait a few more weeks till I transplant this one though. the temperature is warm. but when it gets too hot I put the central air conditioning on in the house being this is a bedroom closet grow.

Back
Top Bottom