The only surviving NCH:
420-magazine-mobile1022664971.jpg

Oops:
420-magazine-mobile1618924115.jpg

Toof Decay
420-magazine-mobile783887200.jpg

Bedroom Cookies(photoperiod)
420-magazine-mobile1339467887.jpg

I think NCH died because the jiffypellet dried up on me. It's cool cause I hope to be cloning bedroom cookies soon!

Looking great in there Archi. How much longer on the toof Decay?

Well she's got around 20% amber and I started flushing. Listen when I say I'm in no hurry. Plus I love how she's purpling up on the fans! I'm shocked how long she's taken but I got plenty to hold me over! That's a great feeling and has been my goal this whole time. Now, I just want to grow it better without investing much more at this point, ya know?

Beautiful colors mate, she'll finish perfectly .

Those colors are spectacular Archi. Looking forward to the smoke report.

Merry Christmas...

Happy Holiblaze SD!
420-magazine-mobile2025758216.jpg

Behold, Toof Decay. She took over 110 days but she is a monster!! This bud was on the middle of a branch. I hope the purples come across cause it adds a lot of beauty in person!

Whats up Arch hope u n da fam had a suoer Merry Christmas!! And that Tooth Decay jus looks Dank as Hell!! Would love to see what seh is like!! Its hard to find Tooth Decay these days. Where did u get urs and do you know if they are still available? Keep up da great work and i have to agree its a great feeling to have growen n harvested enough to hold u over!!

Whats up Arch hope u n da fam had a suoer Merry Christmas!! And that Tooth Decay jus looks Dank as Hell!! Would love to see what seh is like!! Its hard to find Tooth Decay these days. Where did u get urs and do you know if they are still available? Keep up da great work and i have to agree its a great feeling to have growen n harvested enough to hold u over!!

Pino yea man! Life... well my mother in law had a stroke, we took her in, but she's gonna be good to go live back on her own the doctors think. Christmas was awesome! I'm still growing, just not focusing on it as much. Kinda been on autopilot.
I got Toof Decay straight from the breeders at Mephisto. I bought one seed and it came with a bonus seed. I'm smoking the first one now, though it's still not chopped haha! Just took a few testers. The last Toof Decay is in 5 gallon hydro and just started blooming!!

Couple pics of the garden. Happy New Year!
420-magazine-mobile108553836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile432188902.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1443450380.jpg

Toof Decay is finally chopped after almost 120 days.
She started pretty slow and then with the cold nights, she just took her sweet time.
She smells like fruity pebbles and because I was nice and patient, she's got awesome couch lock! Just what I was looking for.
Cheers!

Well discarding the idea of doing rdwc quite yet. Reason being, I need to get myself adjusted to dwc and fully grow a few plants before getting ahead of myself I think.

I respectfully disagree. DWC is just multiplying the complexity of nutrient management. Make life easy on yourself. Stick your res outside the tent and nutrient management becomes so easy a cave dude could do it, and it helps keep water temps down. The one caveat is that you don't want to use nutes that are organic in nature. I'm digging the hell out of the Flying Skull powdered nutes.

edit: I seem to be in some kind of weird time warp and missed a few pages of your journal. What year is it?

IMG_333119.JPG

I respectfully disagree. DWC is just multiplying the complexity of nutrient management. Make life easy on yourself. Stick your res outside the tent and nutrient management becomes so easy a cave dude could do it, and it helps keep water temps down. The one caveat is that you don't want to use nutes that are organic in nature. I'm digging the hell out of the Flying Skull powdered nutes.

edit: I seem to be in some kind of weird time warp and missed a few pages of your journal. What year is it?

IMG_333119.JPG

Hey Rider!!!Its fucking year 3007 homie haha!
Nah but look, your comment is so on point. I'm sick of changing these buckets man. I'm about to do rdwc as soon as this grows over. I'm headed to Hawaii for about a month in the summer so I think I'll just shut shit down for that time and kick it off rdwc when I start up.

Wait! What? Hawaii for a month? Which island? I have friends and family there.

We're going to stay in Maui for about a week and she has family we're going to stay with in Oahu.

You'll never go back once you've added the "R" to your system Archi.

Right on SD! I'll probably start thinking about what I have to do to get her going. I'd like to keep the res outside the tent for sure

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom