Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

I keep my nute water outside so it's usually in the high 50s when they're fed. I wouldn't want to shock the roots with anything warmer than they are ;).
Yet you have a hot tub for your “roots”!:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

HAR! 104º for my wife, 57º for the plants. I'm only making soup out of one of them ;).
Fair enough :thumb:

I have no evidence to support my reasoning for warming the water. I figure if I’m creating this perfect environment for them to live, I may as well make sure the water is room temp lol. Bah twenty bucks and plugging it in an hour before I water I saw all it takes so Im okay with it. :slide:

It's a great idea. I figure the roots and the water should be the same temps, colder or room temps!
Yep! I got to thinking about my hydro attempt last winter and it would explain why I might have had so many weird problems. 5 gallon dwc buckets sitting on a garage floor with just a tent between it. Not good lol

Yes, at the bottom of the bucket.
That pump heats the water up a little if I’m not mistaken. :thumb:
My Dewey bucket uses an air pump outside of the unit so if anything it cools the water a little. That’s what I’ve hear from growers using cloner machines is the water can get a little warm. Sounds like yours are loving life though huh? Speaking of cuttings did you decide on a method you like best? I can’t remember if you ever did or not.

The pump does warm the water if I leave it running, but mine is only on 1 minute every 15, so it has no effect on water temperature. It's pretty much whatever the ambient is.

I can't say I've actually decided between the two. I guess soil is easier as I can run it all year, and the cloninator only works when it's cool out.

I also think the Dip'n Grow made a huge difference.
:thumb:

Update Day 72
Merry Christmas!
Little Holiday update guys trichomes are still cloudy with scattered clears and no visible ambers on the calyxes. So they will get some 74 degree RO water when lights come on. Temps have been 77-81F Daytime 67F Nighttime. RH 50-55%

The only frost you'll have for Christmas is on your plants...just where we like it!

Merry Christmas to the whole Weedies family!
:peace:
Merry Christmas to the Shed fam too! No frost but got some rain!

Update Day 76 Harvest Day
Today was the first day I’ve had since Christmas to even hope to have time for harvesting. Every calyx I looked at had at least a couple ambers and no clears. I feel a lot more comfortable looking at trichomes now. I just needed to have patience with my hands shaking and stuff.
Here’s three final shots of the plants right before chop. Bubbly Livers began showing some purple in the fan leaves. I had let temps get down to 64f during the dark cycle this last week or so.

Mystery 1 came in at 158g wet
Mystery 2 190g wet
Bubbly Livers 207g wet.

I keep the stem on until they dry so the weight is somewhat inflated I suppose. The veg box is set up with the buds in brown bags and the box is 60F 60%RH.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom