Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

Mystery 1 looks really healthy! Green and frosty, and not a brown tip or yellow leaf. That one really likes you :).

The others look good too but the health of that first one caught my eye.
Thanks Shed!
Mystery 2 is fading from the bottom. Remember how I only went from a one gallon to a two gallon? I think the general health could become an issue for Mystery 2 as she may be a little root bound.
Bubbly Livers has odd leaves but I'm not alarmed. The HubbaBubbaSmelloScope from last round of autos is one of her parents and her pistils looked scraggly and her leaves clawed a little just like this plant.

Update Day 61

Lots of photo 56k beware lol!!
Up first Mystery 1

Mystery 2

Bubbly Livers

M2 is getting close ? Your photos put mine to shame !! Great detail ! Have you checked the trics ??

M2 is getting close ? Your photos put mine to shame !! Great detail ! Have you checked the trics ??
That’s what I forgot to order from junglezon, a usb microscope they’d take great pictures.
I have a clip on for my phone but my hand ain’t so reliable with it. I don’t know I was prepared to let it go a little longer but maybe I should check em’.
I’ll have a look at Sheds tutorial again.

The girls are looking fantastic archi! Love the frost on them can’t wait to see harvest day!
Thanks DM! I hung my new light in the tent and shutdown my veg box in anticipation of harvest. I am going to try drying in the box to see if I can keep humidity higher so they dont dry too slow.
Last harvest of HBSS I left the leaves on and it was the best dry and cure I think Ive ever had. Dry trimming is a massive pain though.

I need to check the trichs. Didn't have my phone on me when I hung the light.

That’s what I forgot to order from junglezon, a usb microscope they’d take great pictures.
I have a clip on for my phone but my hand ain’t so reliable with it. I don’t know I was prepared to let it go a little longer but maybe I should check em’.
I’ll have a look at Sheds tutorial again.
No one believes me when I say my cmh lights speed up harvest time about one week, no matter what strain. these inzane in the membrane are 10-11 week bloom, and here it is, 9 weeks today and trichomes are definately turning to amber already !! And i hear you on the clip on, as I have one too, but never figured out how to focus it in correctly.

No one believes me when I say my cmh lights speed up harvest time about one week, no matter what strain. these inzane in the membrane are 10-11 week bloom, and here it is, 9 weeks today and trichomes are definately turning to amber already !! And i hear you on the clip on, as I have one too, but never figured out how to focus it in correctly.
That is a nice bonus and usually I go a week or two longer to get amber. I like the CMH spectrum. Next winter I might run CMH rather than HPS. I feel like you get a little more bang for your buck with 315w CMH. Though I’d probably grab a couple 630’s for the 4x8.

The spectrum seems to run quite a bit of blue in it which I personally like.

Speaking of spectrum, I hung the Max Yield before lights out. I moved things out of my veg box in preparation for drying my non hi brix plants that are in the left side of the 4x8. They’re autos on 18/6 and should be done in the next few weeks.

I figure we might as well start introducing the new light. The light is 4’above canopy level for now and I turned on the veg and flower switch on the light. Max distance is supposed to be 18” to the plants in flower.
Pictures shortly as light should be on in an hour or so.

During the summer always running one big dehuey. Now rarely have to use it since the current girls are just starting flower and been staying around 50 Rh. May be using it towards mid to late flower again though(hoping not).
Ahh nice man, I think dehumidifiers are almost necessary at some point. Ive taken note of the humidity at lights out and it can get to 80% or more if not supervised and extracted. I need a bumper sticker or something that says I love humidity haha! I'm convinced alot of the success in growing is related to RH. Thats ironic....

Hey good evening y’all. So on the topic of trichomes. What’s the consensus on these?

Hey archi! No ambers quite a few clears and decent amount of cloudy. But that’s it a fan leaf which isn’t accurate of how ripe the bud itself is.

Try to get pictures of the “calyx” this will give you the best indication of where you buds are!

Here’s a few examples! Hope that helps!

Hey archi! No ambers quite a few clears and decent amount of cloudy. But that’s it a fan leaf which isn’t accurate of how ripe the bud itself is.

Try to get pictures of the “calyx” this will give you the best indication of where you buds are!

Here’s a few examples! Hope that helps!
Okay thanks Dutch but how do I get a photo of the calyx like you did there. Is that with your phone or a macro lens or something?

That is a nice bonus and usually I go a week or two longer to get amber. I like the CMH spectrum. Next winter I might run CMH rather than HPS. I feel like you get a little more bang for your buck with 315w CMH. Though I’d probably grab a couple 630’s for the 4x8.

The spectrum seems to run quite a bit of blue in it which I personally like.

Speaking of spectrum, I hung the Max Yield before lights out. I moved things out of my veg box in preparation for drying my non hi brix plants that are in the left side of the 4x8. They’re autos on 18/6 and should be done in the next few weeks.

I figure we might as well start introducing the new light. The light is 4’above canopy level for now and I turned on the veg and flower switch on the light. Max distance is supposed to be 18” to the plants in flower.
Pictures shortly as light should be on in an hour or so.
if i was buying cmh lights, i'd get all 315w fixtures. two 315s are much better than one 630w, because you can spread them out more. i just grew 4 plants , two under a 430w eye hortilux and one two under the 315w cmh. the 315 kicks the eye hortilux out of the park. Next grow, I will highlight this match up again.

if i was buying cmh lights, i'd get all 315w fixtures. two 315s are much better than one 630w, because you can spread them out more. i just grew 4 plants , two under a 430w eye hortilux and one two under the 315w cmh. the 315 kicks the eye hortilux out of the park. Next grow, I will highlight this match up again.
Ahh yea those 315s are pretty affordable too. I’ll be watching your grow SP!

Okay thanks Dutch but how do I get a photo of the calyx like you did there. Is that with your phone or a macro lens or something?

These pictures are taken on my phone with a camera app that has a macro setting. If I want to get really zoomed I’ll pull out my 30x loupe and use that under my camera eye

I finally get back to Archiweedies thread and I'm looking at Dutch's EM trichome pics...I was confused!

Hard to tell from one pic AW, and in terms of focusing, a loupe traditionally will focus at the distance to the end of whatever it is mounted in. Like it was designed to be laid on a piece of paper and focused on that.

Sorry for my absence!

I finally get back to Archiweedies thread and I'm looking at Dutch's EM trichome pics...I was confused!

Hard to tell from one pic AW, and in terms of focusing, a loupe traditionally will focus at the distance to the end of whatever it is mounted in. Like it was designed to be laid on a piece of paper and focused on that.

Sorry for my absence!
Haha welcome back Shed let’s see if I did better this time:
9427343E-913C-4680-9379-E9BE1EE66A89.jpeg
86B3F94E-B180-4FE2-98FE-EBAF4846EB0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom