Archiweedies - Grow III

This smell of the Tyrone.... I'm sad I only got the two beans...

I would like to try making seeds so that I can save these genetics for myself.

That's one reason I'd like to go back to photo's. One seed is all it takes provided you can clone successfully.

This smell of the Tyrone.... I'm sad I only got the two beans...

I would like to try making seeds so that I can save these genetics for myself.

That's one reason I'd like to go back to photo's. One seed is all it takes provided you can clone successfully.
...Go back to photos

Well I bought the Dewey cloner. Excited to get some seeds going. Always my favorite part. Thinking about either four HSO blue dreams or even Super Lemon Haze again. I still have some of them.

Mmm super lemon haze gets my vote .

Super awesome work. Very frosty nugs!

Thank you Grandpa Tokin and welcome.

Stick ( no pun intended lol ) around for some nice shots of Tyrone. She's a stinker with a unique looking flower. I wish I had a good camera that could show it.

Mmm super lemon haze gets my vote .

That long Flower time though for SLH she took me damn near three months but the smell was fantastic. I would like to grow it as a personal challenge to see if I've made any measurable progress in our hobby ya know.

Alright Everyone couple snaps of Miss Tyrone B, but first, I shall be vaping on her sticky ass and the scissor hash she left all over last night. Took me about three hours to do the dang thang.
420-magazine-mobile1394888172.jpg

Without further ado:
420-magazine-mobile599428130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120086275.jpg

I still got Toof Decay all by herself in the 4x4. Im thinking that I will fire up the old grow box and turn it into a veg area. We're looking at four weeks give or take on her. Plenty of time to get some clones going or fire up some more autos. I'll be truthful, I'm not sure what I want to grow. Part of me wants to grow the same strains again so I can try to improve. I did learn that having different strains and different ages of plants in your tent can make it hard to do drip irrigation.

The goal is to give another go at photoperiod plants as I would like to step up my game with cloning. I'm learning how expensive seeds can be. I have some photoperiod seeds in the works.
I am going to get the Dewey Cloner. Then I'm going to attempt to talk myself out of doing 5 gallon dwc buckets. I like hydro, I found it less work on a daily basis. I'd like to get better at coco. If I don't do dwc, expect to see automated drip irrigation this time.

I always run my autos while I veg out mothers then I clone for a while keep genetics for as long as I want then change run more autos and new photos , I love my perpetual harvest two flower tents and 2 small veg tents

I always run my autos while I veg out mothers then I clone for a while keep genetics for as long as I want then change run more autos and new photos , I love my perpetual harvest two flower tents and 2 small veg tents

I'll take a closer look at what you got going on. Gotta wrap my mind around how to work it.

I'll take a closer look at what you got going on. Gotta wrap my mind around how to work it.

Check out one of my 3 threads 2 sponsored one is GROWant G5 HIPAR and bignugz420 team up to make big nugz, PS GOLIATH SOG sponsored Grow, and my perpetual harvest is called my new DWC AFGHAN KUSH AND FLOWERING MOTHERS, that has about 5 harvest

Check out one of my 3 threads 2 sponsored one is GROWant G5 HIPAR and bignugz420 team up to make big nugz, PS GOLIATH SOG sponsored Grow, and my perpetual harvest is called my new DWC AFGHAN KUSH AND FLOWERING MOTHERS, that has about 5 harvest

Yea I'm checking the growant one out. I know some folks will run a couple autos alongside photos and just switch to 12/12 when they're ready for those photos to flower as usual. Not optimal for the autos necessarily.

Or I could start the autos 30 days early while the mother and clones are being worked on. That should give me the time I need to get clones rooted and in the tent to start vegging. 4-6 weeks later your autos are done and you're ready to flip. Sound like a plan?

Not sure how to make that perpetual other than to start more autos and clones staggered apart again.

Yea I'm checking the growant one out. I know some folks will run a couple autos alongside photos and just switch to 12/12 when they're ready for those photos to flower as usual. Not optimal for the autos necessarily.

Or I could start the autos 30 days early while the mother and clones are being worked on. That should give me the time I need to get clones rooted and in the tent to start vegging. 4-6 weeks later your autos are done and you're ready to flip. Sound like a plan?

Not sure how to make that perpetual other than to start more autos and clones staggered apart again.

That's what I do I have 4 rooms from autos / early veg , then later veg (mother's) , and then 2 flower rooms both 5*5*7 and other room is 4*4*7 and 4*2*5

That's what I do I have 4 rooms from autos / early veg , then later veg (mother's) , and then 2 flower rooms both 5*5*7 and other room is 4*4*7 and 4*2*5

Killlllllllller Cooooombowww hahah damn dude that's badass.

AWWW YEAAH,

You know I'm rooting for that toof decay ;P

AWWW YEAAH,

You know I'm rooting for that toof decay ;P

You and me both Big! She's doing well man. She's wide and flat!! Bud sites developing really fast now.

@ G2HM: made my first batch of oil .
420-magazine-mobile1931018980.jpg

Awaiting the effects of 1ml, will report back on that soon.

I used your recipe as I had 110 grams of fresh frozen HubbaBubbaSmelloScope. Decarbed her as close to 230degrees as possible. Laser gun said 240 at edges of pan and about 10 degrees cooler in the center. So I just moved things around on the pan midway through.
I tested 1 gram of that decarbed bud on a graham cracker with peanut butter. Went to the moon, it was great!!
After decarb, and ingesting one gram, I had only 23 grams left so I decarbed Tyrone and Northern Cheese Haze trimmings/larfy bud and added it to the magic butter machine.
At the end of the day I had about 2 cups of olive oil maybe a bit more to 2ounces of trim/bud. If it needs more herb, I'll just decarb and infuse it again until I like the potency I guess. I should mention I did not add lecithin as I only have soy on hand. I did order Sunflower lecithin and am pretty sure I can mix it in after the fact.

Woo longer post than usual haha.

Yea so either I have an astronomical tolerance or the oil isn't potent enough. I dosed 1 mil, slight effect. 2 mil little more. In frustration I tried a full tsp. I'm not super stoney, but my back pain is a distant memory and I'm not feeling any stress! Not bad. I think the oil could be more potent. Just have to decide how much more bud to add.

Back
Top Bottom