Archiweedies Is Back At It! 4x4 Tent, LED’s, Coco & Mephisto Genetics

Some clear, mostly cloudy, and no discernible amber. What are you thinking?
I see a lot of cloudy and plenty of clear. I usually like cloudy with a few ambers rather than a few clears.

Time to netflix and chill...could be a week!
Well, I prefer to harvest on weekdays when everyones gone from home so the earliest would likely be Christmas Eve!

And some scissor hash.... I like this dream way better than Chevy Chase’s in Christmas Vacation ;)
Wait, it took me all night but I just realized my wife isnt in this scenario you paint Shed..... Shes not gonna like you after I tell her:oops::rip:

Happy Friday :420:!

I haven’t checked the trichomes in the last 48 hours, but they were all thirsty so I gave them all some rainwater that I collected when it last rained. I suppose I’ve not mentioned this, but I’ve picked up a little aquarium heater and use it to warm my water to a very cozy 70-74 degrees for the plants rather than the 50 degrees it starts out at. They were all very thirsty as I’ve been watering every two days but I missed watering them and they went three.
Hope everyone has a great day and an even better weekend!:passitleft:

57519BD5-7AC5-427B-9896-DEC5C7F2D4E2.jpeg

Max distance is supposed to be 18” to the plants in flower.

Wanted to,give you a heads up, the 18" is for the last few weeks of flower.

From the website, "If you vegged under a different light, keep the plants 3 feet away from my LEDs for 7 full days. This is so they get used to the new spectrum. This is so you don't burn your plants.

Seedlings: 5 feet away

Young plants: 3 feet away

Older veg plants: 2 feet away

Flowering plants: Stay at 2 feet away until you only have 3 weeks left. Take that time to slowly lower the light every few days, until you are 18 inches away from the tops of the plants. You want the last 2 weeks to be at 18 inches away to get the densest, large, frosty nugs."

Wanted to,give you a heads up, the 18" is for the last few weeks of flower.

From the website, "If you vegged under a different light, keep the plants 3 feet away from my LEDs for 7 full days. This is so they get used to the new spectrum. This is so you don't burn your plants.

Seedlings: 5 feet away

Young plants: 3 feet away

Older veg plants: 2 feet away

Flowering plants: Stay at 2 feet away until you only have 3 weeks left. Take that time to slowly lower the light every few days, until you are 18 inches away from the tops of the plants. You want the last 2 weeks to be at 18 inches away to get the densest, large, frosty nugs."
Thanks Ween, I just reread that this morning! I have the autoflower plants under HPS at about 20”.
Have you found the information above is fairly accurate?

I would err on the side of caution, especially with younger plants. I've only had the max yield for the 1 grow and I followed the directions and plants came out great. I've had the Goliath for a couple years and because it is really heavy, I had it mounted at the top of the tent that whole time and that also worked.

:passitleft:

I would err on the side of caution, especially with younger plants. I've only had the max yield for the 1 grow and I followed the directions and plants came out great. I've had the Goliath for a couple years and because it is really heavy, I had it mounted at the top of the tent that whole time and that also worked.

:passitleft:
Yea I saw that the Goliath weighs like 50 pounds?!

Ha, I think it's 37 but feels like 50!
Yeah I know what you mean, they get rather heavy in a hurry when your trying to hook the ratchet on it.:oops:

You must be stronger than you think Ween:
Wow!

Back
Top Bottom