Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I have them in 5gal home depot buckets with the top 4 inches cut off of the bucket...shes growing vigorously...everyday theres vast improvement. I wasnt sure if I'd mess her up because shes an auto.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've never been able to top autos more than once.... I believe the person who answered that you could wasn't aware that you were growing autos not photoperiod plants. With autos the growth time is so short a lot of people don't even top once and some breeders on certain strains tell you that they can or cannot be topped at all. I've got examples first grow in my journal is pages 1-19 second is 19-43 third is 43-current and this is just one journal here is day 40 in my auto tent
420-magazine-mobile541535928.jpg
thats 4 plants

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

I've never been able to top autos more than once.... I believe the person who answered that you could wasn't aware that you were growing autos not photoperiod plants. With autos the growth time is so short a lot of people don't even top once and some breeders on certain strains tell you that they can or cannot be topped at all. I've got examples first grow in my journal is pages 1-19 second is 19-43 third is 43-current and this is just one journal here is day 40 in my auto tent
420-magazine-mobile541535928.jpg
thats 4 plants

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly
What type of lights are you using?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

With ecigs on the rise, does anybody here vape cannabis? It's so much more convenient. I can vape on a bus, or at a terminal station, and it don't raise any flags.

Thank a veteran. :Namaste:

So what does everyone think of MSNL seed bank!? I've gotten from them for the fist time hoping
I didn't make a mistake!??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So what does everyone think of MSNL seed bank!? I've gotten from them for the fist time hoping
I didn't make a mistake!??

That all I've ever used, ever. They're reliable and have great genetics. Cheaper than the others too, and you always get free seeds.

Cool I ordered Chemdawg and white widow max what do you guys think of those two strains? It's my first grow! I also am growing some super sour berry!

Cool I ordered Chemdawg and white widow max what do you guys think of those two strains? It's my first grow! I also am growing some super sour berry!

I actually ordered WWM myself, but haven't tried them yet. I used some of their free seeds that were Sour Grape Kush.

I actually ordered WWM myself, but haven't tried them yet. I used some of their free seeds that were Sour Grape Kush.

Well I'm excited to see how they turn out! I have a grow journal on here as well so I get a good amount of advice so it should go well!

Hey do you all think this guy is worth saving.. the seed stayed stuck to it for awhile. I took it off but it's been three days and still hasn't opened up but still has green left and has straighten up a bit
420-magazine-mobile1518872086.jpg

Hey do you all think this guy is worth saving.. the seed stayed stuck to it for awhile. I took it off but it's been three days and still hasn't opened up but still has green left and has straighten up a bit

I had same problem with one of mines and the leafes and everything else inside from staying too much time withought light was like burnt and deformed.You can wait and see for youself tho.

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...
Please help with lights

When this happens you want to remove the helmet as soon as you can. I usually wet mine with a misting bottle and use 2 tooth picks to try and remove the shell. I always try to use only slight force and only in a downward direction. It's easy to pull them from the soil. After you remove the shell, you will likely have to soak the plant again and separate the leaves as they will usually be stuck together with the inner lining of the seed. For this I can often get away with using the tooth picks but have had to use a needle, in the past. I have 3 large and very healthy topped and LST'd autos running right now. All 3 had to be rescued from their helmets.

When this happens you want to remove the helmet as soon as you can. I usually wet mine with a misting bottle and use 2 tooth picks to try and remove the shell. I always try to use only slight force and only in a downward direction. It's easy to pull them from the soil. After you remove the shell, you will likely have to soak the plant again and separate the leaves as they will usually be stuck together with the inner lining of the seed. For this I can often get away with using the tooth picks but have had to use a needle, in the past. I have 3 large and very healthy topped and LST'd autos running right now. All 3 had to be rescued from their helmets.
It is also easy to pull a leaf off as well

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow

Back
Top Bottom