Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

When this happens you want to remove the helmet as soon as you can. I usually wet mine with a misting bottle and use 2 tooth picks to try and remove the shell. I always try to use only slight force and only in a downward direction. It's easy to pull them from the soil. After you remove the shell, you will likely have to soak the plant again and separate the leaves as they will usually be stuck together with the inner lining of the seed. For this I can often get away with using the tooth picks but have had to use a needle, in the past. I have 3 large and very healthy topped and LST'd autos running right now. All 3 had to be rescued from their helmets.

This is good to know. I would not have known that you could 'save' them like that!

I
420-magazine-mobile1636064539.jpg
Harvest pics sour jack 2.52 Oz it Saud wet one day hung upside down with fan in cool dark room then trimmed. What should I expect dry whieght anyone? Ph and a ounce of shake wet. Here's pics

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Why have i not been able to find a single post saying that your roots are what to take care of. The leaf only shows root problems.

OG Kush BTY 12-12 From Seed

First Time Grow

I prefer to look at it like this: The plant will take care of itself, the soil will take care of the plant, and I take care of the soil. My job is to make sure the soil has what it needs, so when the plant demands what it needs, the soil does not come up short.

Hey I have a few questions about nutrients in soil. I have been using the fox farms trio and we are in week 3 of veg for my autoflowers. Right now I'm using 1/2 strength of Big Bloom & Grow Big. Yesterday I bought Cal-Mag and the Kangaroots stuff. How much of these nutrients should I add into my mix? Thanks so much - this is like the best forum ever for me!!!!!

Hi Snid,

I wanted to post this here as a way to help others that don't really have much time to spend with their girls. These pics are of a 47 day old CKS Jack Herrer auto. I also have some Revolvers running as well.

These plants are in 3 gallon fabrics with FFOF and KindSoil. At 47 days, none have received any nutes. Also, no CalMag, and no PH adjustments to the water. I just sit the water in jugs for 2 days to get rid of most of the chlorine and then it goes right into the soil. No watering to run off, and no flush either. They continue to feed and bulk right up to harvest day. 100% organic.

This is my second run with this water only system. On my first run, I did one out of 4 plants with this combination and it was the best, healthiest, and most easily cured of the 4. This run I did all 4 with this system.

I will give no nutes at all. They also take less water and SOOOOOOO much less time. I had been working on a water only system to make the grow process easier when I came across the KindSoil. I gave it a try and I don't think I'll ever go back.

IMG_040254.JPG
IMG_039946.JPG

Wow, you type excited. I assume that this is all going into your watering mix. Always add nutes 1/2 manufacturer recommendations. Check PPM during mix, start between 300 and 800 do not exceed 1100 ppm's. Less is better work your way up. Nutes will change PH, adjust accordingly to growing medium used. water correctly. Reap thy rewards.

Hey I have a few questions about nutrients in soil. I have been using the fox farms trio and we are in week 3 of veg for my autoflowers. Right now I'm using 1/2 strength of Big Bloom & Grow Big. Yesterday I bought Cal-Mag and the Kangaroots stuff. How much of these nutrients should I add into my mix? Thanks so much - this is like the best forum ever for me!!!!!
Heard table spoon per 3.79 liters.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

On my first grow, I followed the plan linked below. This is an old thread, but it did work. You will need to make a dozens adjustments as your experience and skills increase...but I would recommend it to anyone just starting out.

Bongtastic's Beginner's Guide to Autoflowering Cannabis

Hi Snid,

I wanted to post this here as a way to help others that don't really have much time to spend with their girls. These pics are of a 47 day old CKS Jack Herrer auto. I also have some Revolvers running as well.
Water only eh... That sounds like a dream, thank you for sharing this insightful information.

Im a new grower from phillipines tips in growing 420 ?

@620sBakedPh
Plant a seed and see what happens. :) best thing is to become a member here, and you've already done that... :welcome:

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

hi stinky
7L pots
i flushed monday with 10L with canna flush then wednesday had 5L with cannazym then today with 10L plain water
i have done that right havent i? going to give a light water tuesday and thurseday, then chop sunday.
she is only a small thing not expecting more than half ounce
should i trim her fan leaves off or not?
hope all is well with you snid
IMG_20170224_164003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom