Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile265255561.jpg
would anyone happen to know why one of the diodes on my LED has turned brown ?

Looks burned out obviously but as to why its hard to say.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Is there a meter to test soil nutes ...I hate guessing but as novice grower I mixed 1/3 marical grow extended. So I haven't added any nutes wk 2 of veg...Just started LST on them today..But don't want to wait to know what's going on in soil.. just added old school 400 watt HM light today have a nother to hang..
420-magazine-mobile961300209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1607982913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897929492.jpg

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is there a meter to test soil nutes ...I hate guessing but as novice grower I mixed 1/3 marical grow extended. So I haven't added any nutes wk 2 of veg...Just started LST on them today..But don't want to wait to know what's going on in soil.. just added old school 400 watt HM light today have a nother to hang..
420-magazine-mobile961300209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1607982913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897929492.jpg

Sent from my C6740 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There are cheap soil kits available on amazon that shoukd put you in the ballpark.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Right now in my current grow, I think I'm right in the beginning of the stretch period. Is there a way to extend the vegging period at all. So far, my plants are between 23 and 34 days old. When I transplanted them 2 weeks ago, I put them on a 24/0 light cycle because I wanted to try to give them an extra boost of light to offset the transplant shock. So now, I'm wondering if there is any way keeping them at 24/0 will perhaps postpone flowering? I know that autoflowers don't need the 12/12 light period to trigger flowering, but I'm wondering if anyone has dabbled in trying to extend the veg period and whether it worked at all.

Thanks
Peaches

I'm not growing in coco though? I dropped my light over 8 inches I think I corrected the issue and I gave her some support to hold her up until I transplant them.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
No that's good. It's not a worry if you still have to transport just bring soil level up in your final pot. So it supports it better? Idk I'm just thinking out loud here.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Back
Top Bottom