Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

How do you score roots while transplanting a photo fem? Thank you Ask Angels ..
Use an exacto knife and carefully cut the root ball 1½ inches up from the bottom. Do this on four side of the root ball. It may look like your destroying the roots but you're actually making them branch out even more. Send me a pm if you need more guidance, glad to help my dear.

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

Use an exacto knife and carefully cut the root ball 1½ inches up from the bottom. Do this on four side of the root ball. It may look like your destroying the roots but you're actually making them branch out even more. Send me a pm if you need more guidance, glad to help my dear.

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

Should I score the bottom too by chance?
Thanks Snid .

Right now in my current grow, I think I'm right in the beginning of the stretch period. Is there a way to extend the vegging period at all. So far, my plants are between 23 and 34 days old. When I transplanted them 2 weeks ago, I put them on a 24/0 light cycle because I wanted to try to give them an extra boost of light to offset the transplant shock. So now, I'm wondering if there is any way keeping them at 24/0 will perhaps postpone flowering? I know that autoflowers don't need the 12/12 light period to trigger flowering, but I'm wondering if anyone has dabbled in trying to extend the veg period and whether it worked at all.

Thanks
Peaches

Continue feeding grow nutes will extend the stretch a little.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Just was wondering, I use the whole line of FF, along with molasses, calmag+, and super thrive. Is there anything else anybody uses? Like Armorsi, bud armor whatever, or anything?

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

Hi penny. Unrelated?? How do I contact a moderator about my pics not posting. I have some bleachy looking spots on 3-4 plants leaves I think. I can show pics. When uploaded to site, it shows they made it here, but when I go to a thread & try to add photo to a post, I only see empty white boxes where my new pics should be. It shows the link, but no image

So I transplanted all my plants and upped the power of my light too 75% since I can't focus it as much. It's a 400watt mh light. They are about 18 inches from the plant do you think this is a good height? Also my plants seem slightly droopy today...https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile2071558584.jpg[/

This is the most droopy one.
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile2005321960.jpg

All the rest pretty much look like this some may be a little more sad looking...
420-magazine-mobile797638176.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi penny. Unrelated?? How do I contact a moderator about my pics not posting. I have some bleachy looking spots on 3-4 plants leaves I think. I can show pics. When uploaded to site, it shows they made it here, but when I go to a thread & try to add photo to a post, I only see empty white boxes where my new pics should be. It shows the link, but no image

420 Staff

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

So I transplanted all my plants and upped the power of my light too 75% since I can't focus it as much. It's a 400watt mh light. They are about 18 inches from the plant do you think this is a good height? Also my plants seem slightly droopy today...https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile2071558584.jpg[/

This is the most droopy one.
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile2005321960.jpg

All the rest pretty much look like this some may be a little more sad looking...
420-magazine-mobile797638176.jpg

Looks like over watered just let them dry out a bit

New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?

Ive been transplanted for 2 days as people suggested me, but she doesnt look any better :(

Will my plant recover?

What could be a possible symptom to this and how to treat it

Thank you so much

420-magazine-mobile46288634.jpg

420-magazine-mobile705539103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom