Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Any help guys this ia my 15day old clone just switch the soil.n food to all organic any suggestions or help it dorsnt look very healthy in my eyes
420-magazine-mobile960288092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile632470006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999875623.jpg

Looks like your soil is way to hot, id flush it real good.

Its very close, without a loupe its a judgement call.

I know...that seems to be the consensus...lol. Someone suggested I post a few photos in here, in the hopes one of the veterans would be able to do that...make a judgement call, that is...lol.

I'm going to order a loupe or scope tomorrow, since the magnifying App apparently does not magnify...lol. I've got two more plants at varying stages, so I need to figure this out .

Any help guys this ia my 15day old clone just switch the soil.n food to all organic any suggestions or help it dorsnt look very healthy in my eyes

Did you clone in a cube, or starter plug, or just right in the soil?

If I watered them I could see that. But they are hydro, so the water is really never near the leaves. So I'm pretty sure it's not that. Well, I don't think.

If its just the one leaf id just watch to make sure its not spreading.

If its just the one leaf id just watch to make sure its not spreading.

Ok thanks. Any ideas on if it does start spreading? These ladies were problem children from day 1. The only reason I haven't ditched them is because it's been 5 weeks of hell and I do t want it to be worth nothing.

Hello everyone,

I don't have a loupe or a scope, and I'm trying to figure out if it's time to harvest my Betsy. Can any vets help me out?

420-magazine-mobile81499727.jpg

In this pic, I see very long thick buds which suggests Sativa dominant. I also see a few still green pistils, so watch for those to amber as well. They do look nice and thick, but maybe they'll get a little thicker? I'm far from experienced, but still my guess is give her 11 weeks from start of 12/12 to chop, so maybe start flush at like 9.5-10 weeks in. Just an educated guess, so make sure you order that loupe. I've found 10x and 30x both suck, IMO 60x magnifies maybe a bit too much, but I suppose 60x would be perfect if I found one with a nice big 21mm lens. My shitty 60x-100x little jobby is just to narrow a lens, but I still get a great view of the tric heads.

Its a clone in a cube then i put it in soil after two week in a humidifier

I'll assume you verified good root growth prior to transplant, and I also 2nd Penny's suggestion to flush the hell out of it. Also get beneficial bacteria if you don't already use it. You'll never see a lady throw a fit because her shoes are too damned beautiful!

I'll assume you verified good root growth prior to transplant, and I also 2nd Penny's suggestion to flush the hell out of it. Also get beneficial bacteria if you don't already use it. You'll never see a lady throw a fit because her shoes are too damned beautiful!
Where can o get beneficial bacteria

Back
Top Bottom