Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Sorry to interrupt the current conversation but I live in NH and I have no idea where to get feminized seeds. I can't help but feel a little sketched out ordering seeds and having them delivered to my house. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sorry to interrupt the current conversation but I live in NH and I have no idea where to get feminized seeds. I can't help but feel a little sketched out ordering seeds and having them delivered to my house. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I think most of the seedbanks ship stealthy, with no indication of what is inside the plain unmarked envelope. If they don't state this on their website, you can always call or email the to be sure.
Good luck sir! ;)

It is but I still wouldn't have an address to send it too. Downside to living in NH is we're always last to the party lol
I think he was suggesting that you make a road trip to the legal state, and pick up seeds from a dispensary or head shop. :)

Nice looking plant man . I've had leaves look like that when the where in need of direct light. Possibly those sections of the plant sit in the shade during the entire day? Rotating the plant should help if it is the issue. If it progresses along the leaf or to other areas of the plant I'd worry about nutrients, she's unburnt and not showing def, healthy looking girl . she'll want good, direct light as she starts making buds

Hey Grim and thanks for the reply and kind words. I try to follow the sun around the garden by moving the plants along with the sun as the day goes on so I can maximise direct sunlight but occasionally a few lower leaves and branch areas to get a little shaded out so I'll take that on board and see if I can avoid the shaded out patches from now on. I hadn't even considered light difference on the separate sections of leaf so I do appreciate the reply, that's some really good information. She shouldn't be deficient after a repot but as I had some big issues with a couple of older Master Kush recently I wanted to nip whatever it is in the bud now. Hopefully it will just be the occasional shade issue causing it. Thanks again. :()

Sorry to see man, that's a nasty case of bud rot. Dehumidifier on a budget can be found in be form of "Moist rid" / "Damp Rid" container. I get them for $2 a piece, they're designed for laundries and bathrooms and such. 2 of them brings my tent RH from 65% to 45%, they say they last 45 days, a bunch is perfect for flower period .is like kitty litter stuff, is suppose to prevent mold and mildew as well.

420-magazine-mobile1987276097.jpg

A good preclean before a grow can prevent issues till harvest, my house is a mess but my grow rooms immaculate .

I use these often and they are great for trapping excess moisture in the grow space .

I am a first time grower, growing from bag seed. I used for farm nutes and cfl's. I'm On day 32 of flower and was just wondering how she looks to everyone? Any suggestion??
420-magazine-mobile1855531309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile71940220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003459723.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847472761.jpg
Looking good I got a seed randomly and its about 30 days into flower
420-magazine-mobile1111638705.jpg
I started with cfls and just a week ago got the Mars hydro... I have only used organic nutes I made myself

Looking for somewhere and someone to please help me get s feeding schedule for my green crack outdoor straight soil from seed . Using gh organics go box . help is needed for a feeding cycle. Feminized seeds I'll take some pics shortly and re post thread post ... thank you in advance or even a link to a thread of someone who uses it?
420-magazine-mobile1178623711.jpg

Hey all! Im just looking for some thoughts on the Cloudponics GroBox, I'm thinking about taking the plunge into an automated system and would like to hear what a more experienced grower thinks about that system or "the leaf" system . Thanks in advance!! ..

I just watched a YT video of Cloudponics, man that thing is awesome! Though for the price of $2,365.00, @ a half pound every 3 months, it will take a long time for the CP to pay for itself. Cost concerns aside though, it seems they've covered every base. I have been building the same thing for the past 3 years more or less and I am heading in the same exact direction as CP with my project. My setup however, will be very scalable meaning I can control a lot more space and devices for a very small fraction of what CP costs. If you have DIY skills and are willing to work with electrical circuits, I will be (and have been) sharing my project in its current state of the build. Lots of bumps in the road for me, but the road is nearing its end and I hope to be completely at par (or a little less) with CP by the end of this summer.

FWIW, CP I think is much cheaper than GrowBot and has better functionality. If you can justify the cost and don't want to DIY, I say do it, get the CP. It looks like a very good product and all things considered is reasonably priced. Literally connect a water in, waste out and electricity and press play. That's exactly what I'm aiming to do so it only stands to reason that people with actual intelligence achieved the same goal, much quicker than myself.

If the best neutral PH for soil is 6.5-7.5, why does Hydro call for 5.8? Wouldnt we be shorting availability to some minerals being so low? And why do we tetter on the acidy side of the balance? I seem to be having a ruff time, as my plant is growing very very fast, im seeing slight colorness on PARTS of the leaf, and brown spots are starting to happen. looks stressed, like its missing something.

im just 18 days from seed, PH always 5.8, and had to raise my PPMs because they were super light in color. Once i did that, they got the correct color within like 2-3 hours. ( Coco medium ) So, my PPMs are 1100 FoxFarm trio with cal-mag suppliment. Which is actually lower called for by FF chart. and also, just on week 3 of the chart per FF.

Dont want to lose them, they are kickin ass, but seeing somethings I might be concerned with starting to develope. Heard usually by the 3rd week, things can start to unravel, lol..

Its really hard to see, but leafs seem to be thinning out in areas, and super super tiny brown spots appearing. Almost like a dull kinda look in spots. Lockout already you think? These are in 36oz containers, and was planning to be final pot. was going to 12/12 in 3 days because I topped 2 days ago just once after 5th node formed.

Thanks, will try to get pics

Looking for somewhere and someone to please help me get s feeding schedule for my green crack outdoor straight soil from seed . Using gh organics go box . help is needed for a feeding cycle. Feminized seeds I'll take some pics shortly and re post thread post ... thank you in advance or even a link to a thread of someone who uses it?
420-magazine-mobile1178623711.jpg

Never mind I'm
Going to give it a go after reading all the bottles purposes and reading lots over the past half year on here I am going to give her a go on own one question should I follow strength on bottle fir my green crack feminized and white cheese I know bag seed ? Here is a pic of white cheese nukem seed
420-magazine-mobile1755955510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile752017479.jpg

I just watched a YT video of Cloudponics, man that thing is awesome! Though for the price of $2,365.00, @ a half pound every 3 months, it will take a long time for the CP to pay for itself. Cost concerns aside though, it seems they've covered every base. I have been building the same thing for the past 3 years more or less and I am heading in the same exact direction as CP with my project. My setup however, will be very scalable meaning I can control a lot more space and devices for a very small fraction of what CP costs. If you have DIY skills and are willing to work with electrical circuits, I will be (and have been) sharing my project in its current state of the build. Lots of bumps in the road for me, but the road is nearing its end and I hope to be completely at par (or a little less) with CP by the end of this summer.

FWIW, CP I think is much cheaper than GrowBot and has better functionality. If you can justify the cost and don't want to DIY, I say do it, get the CP. It looks like a very good product and all things considered is reasonably priced. Literally connect a water in, waste out and electricity and press play. That's exactly what I'm aiming to do so it only stands to reason that people with actual intelligence achieved the same goal, much quicker than myself.

Would you think 1/2 lb/3 months would actually be possible in that size grow space 28"x28"? I'm looking at it like more of an investment , we're on the cusp of federal legalization for next July here in Canada, and I figure even if I could get a 1/4lb every few months it would be enough to where I wouldn't have to buy anymore!

Would you think 1/2 lb/3 months would actually be possible in that size grow space 28"x28"? I'm looking at it like more of an investment , we're on the cusp of federal legalization for next July here in Canada, and I figure even if I could get a 1/4lb every few months it would be enough to where I wouldn't have to buy anymore!

For the space, absolutely, though every 3 months implies you'd be growing autoflowers. My first grow gave me 8 ounces taken prematurely (about 2 weeks early) and the space was only 15" x 30" x 60" and the light was a 400w HPS. I think something like CloudPonics would be excellent for new growers, that is if the product performs as advertised.

Back
Top Bottom