Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Don't think so, if it's cleaning the smell proper then it should just be dumping warmer air into whatever room you have it in
Alright cool thanks... cant wait till it gets here cuz its making my room reak... i dont mind the smell but my roomates dont like it.... they say it smells like a skunk lol ...

I sure hope it's enough cuz I ordered the same one 4x12.
You may have wanted to go w. The 8 inch for your big ol tent, but it's a good start and if it isn't quite enough airflow you could always move it to your other tent cause you have 2 smaller tents too right? Either way probably a solid start for ya! and you can always upgrade Down the road or just add a second fan to boost the CFM later....

Don't think so, if it's cleaning the smell proper then it should just be dumping warmer air into whatever room you have it in
Agreed I would exhaust out the top and pull air in from lower down. And as long as the area or room your grow space is in has a good amount of air circulation (an window with fan, or fan circulating air near an open door) you're golden :) good luck!

You may have wanted to go w. The 8 inch for your big ol tent, but it's a good start and if it isn't quite enough airflow you could always move it to your other tent cause you have 2 smaller tents too right? Either way probably a solid start for ya! and you can always upgrade Down the road or just add a second fan to boost the CFM later....
No I just have the one tent. 2x2.5x7' and I'm pretty certain the one I have is plenty for the tent. If not I'll find out soon enough. Although it's my first grow, I absolutely don't mind spending a few bucks to get the things I need. It's an investment afterall. Medicine must be produced.

Your tent's only 35 CF so that should be more than enough. I went with the 6" which just arrived today, will be setting it up at some point soon. Don't have any issues with temps even w/o a fan, but odor simply can't be an issue which is why I went bigger

Any clue as to my leaf issue here? If you look closely you can also see the bugs .. fml
420-magazine-mobile1030735211.jpg
420-magazine-mobile205858060.jpg
420-magazine-mobile117012693.jpg
420-magazine-mobile94095097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1948277407.jpg

No I just have the one tent. 2x2.5x7' and I'm pretty certain the one I have is plenty for the tent. If not I'll find out soon enough. Although it's my first grow, I absolutely don't mind spending a few bucks to get the things I need. It's an investment afterall. Medicine must be produced.
Hahah oops confused you with a post after yours! Dude youll rock it with that setup! And won't even have to run the fan at full speed is my guess. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom