Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Here the goo is on the bud but I think is the same principal

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Screenshot_20170208-100007.png

Looks like textbook calcium deficiency to me. The only other thing would be Ph issues. Confirm your Ph first, and add some Epsom salts, molasses or a calcium supplement.

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

I am pretty shure this is Boron. I was facing this on my three 80% landrace sativa clones when they were younger.

420-magazine-mobile2054634747.jpg

This is a photo out of one of JC's books that helped me figuring out the source. It only happens if the medium gets too alkaline. So he needs to get his medium more acidic. I lowered the ph of the nutrient solution to about 6 and removed the necrotic leaves after the problem was gone. I was lucky to have a Boron supplement on hand.

Check the stems and we will know more :)

Calcium was a problem on another strain, but these are more irregular spots.

420-magazine-mobile1629799045.jpg

Here is the worst case. This happened within under 48 hours out of blue sky.

420-magazine-mobile283006185.jpg

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB
My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

Hi snid, great thread here,, just a quick question , -and can provide picture if needed but,,,,my seedling is on its 3rf set of true leaves
But the 2nd set and the new 3rd set which is just sprouting, both of which have a two big leaves in normal position but then at the base of these leaves there is. Two separate leaves at the bottom I will add a pic now to try show you better,,, is this ok? Why is it like that? It's my first grow with basically no equipment ,,, Thanks for any advice , Seedling is around 2ish weeks old , does it look healthy also? Thanks for helpHappySmoking

IMG_48099.JPG
IMG_480612.JPG
IMG_48057.JPG
IMG_48057.JPG
IMG_480411.JPG
IMG_480810.JPG
IMG_480810.JPG

This is a few low quality pictures but hopefully u can see the splits I'm talking about,,, also the way the light bulb is sitting across the top of the plant is how I have it set up,, it's a very low strength light and hasn't caused any burning when so close to the plant as of yet, Thanks in advance guys, HappySmoking

You see what I mean about the seperated leaves at the bottom
Of the big leaves,, how there is two mini leaves ,,, that's fine you say? Thanks , I am in the U.K. And looking for a stronger light for next little expense lol, (I'm broke). You have any recommendations for a good cheap light to help her grow?

You see what I mean about the seperated leaves at the bottom
Of the big leaves,, how there is two mini leaves ,,, that's fine you say? Thanks , I am in the U.K. And looking for a stronger light for next little expense lol, (I'm broke). You have any recommendations for a good cheap light to help her grow?
Normal leaves. Dont worry. Check your pm

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

Thanks, just checked one out, seen £79 for a 300w light,, seems interesting,,, would that be brought to grow this little thing and at what staged would I add the new light,, and I only give her plain tap water , nothing else,, when/if it's needed, when should I purchase some nutes or can I get by without them,, thanks pennywise, great help, may get that cheap light if it's enough Watts to benefit

Cheers guys, First ever grow of any plant at all lol so very new to this ,,,
I'm not sure how to check my PM SeymourNugget, I have just been on my profile and have no 'Visitor Messages' not sure if that's the right place to check lol

Better show us the lights before buying it... How big is your grow area and how far can you move the light from the plants? Personally i would not buy a LED under 100 bucks, and if, just for 40x40 or something. Dont look for watts alone. PAR, PPFD and Lumen per Watt are the interesting numbers. If a light has none of this numbers on the website and is cheap or no brand, avoid it. :) it will give you mostly heat and low yields

I am currently using a small box around 1ftand half tall ,same for width and around 2feet in length
I have a big walk in cupboard of which I will move it too, if growth merrits it,, at which point I'd put some reflectors in there and then use that space which is around 4ft wide and around 7/8ft tall ,, so I have enough space to work with one plant I'm aure

I'm just on the website and not the actual app pennywise,on this screen I'm on now there is no 3dot ect
Here is the light I was looking at for just 1-3plants in future

IMG_48101.PNG
IMG_4812.PNG
IMG_4813.PNG
IMG_4811.PNG

Anymore info needed on the light I will check it up,, Thanks
HappySmoking

Yh I hear you seymour nugget , just pricing is off the essence at this minute, if I get any smoke at all from this one it will be a success, and then I will go full throttle,haha, but yh the space is not a major issue, I can make space,, going to check prices of that 48reflector now cheers

The 48 reflector is of similar price

Back
Top Bottom