Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

hi guys. i wanna ask you something, i m ordering now my seeds and i was thinking to grow 4 plants of Think Different strain by Dutch passion with the SCRoG method but i may plant 2 think different and 2 Auto Night Queen (dutch passion autoflower seed too) my question is can i SCRoG them if they re not the same? i was thinking placing as back as i could the 2 pots of think different and the other 2 in the front of the grow tent and the screen wont make them stick together... (?) is this possible or i should not try that?

ok i see. thanks. and one more thing, if i use autopots for my autoflower (with coco) i should fill up the tank with water and nutrients everytime? or i should only watering some times? cause ive never used autopots before :hippy:

Thats what i thought too.
I could be wrong !! I've been member since 2008, but I didn't post a journal till it was legal in Ma. !! I know that new members have to make so many posts before being able to do certain things, but I forget what they were, but I didn't know journals were on that list. Is there any mods on this site anymore ? Looks like one would step in and answer these type questions ?

If by chance your DIY CO2 is pushed through a hose of any size, you can submerge the output end in a container of water. Any possible dry materials passing through, will be trapped in the water and the CO2 bubbles can pass through to the atmosphere. Think, water bong!

If by chance your DIY CO2 is pushed through a hose of any size, you can submerge the output end in a container of water. Any possible dry materials passing through, will be trapped in the water and the CO2 bubbles can pass through to the atmosphere. Think, water bong!
I don't know where I went wrong. Followed directions for a 2 chamber, used correct tubing, sealed with silicone. I'm going to look for a new design for a small space. I heard the extra Co2 allows plants to thrive in hotter environments. I'm having company this week and will need to close the door to my small grow space and temps will climb to 88-90f

I don't know where I went wrong. Followed directions for a 2 chamber, used correct tubing, sealed with silicone. I'm going to look for a new design for a small space. I heard the extra Co2 allows plants to thrive in hotter environments. I'm having company this week and will need to close the door to my small grow space and temps will climb to 88-90f
Do you have an inline fan?

No, I've got an oscillating fan going in the back and leave the cabinet door open for ventilation normally but with company, it will be sealed up

Hey
So I tried my hand at a little trimming today to maximize light penetration to an untamed tree .

Take a gander and rate me on a scale of 1 to 10. I made a point of aiming for the significantly larger fans whose branches did not show any signs of producing buds (cute little stamen looking growth near either the trunk, or branching of two new leaves. The space where the buds seem to be growing (most aromatic places) have all seemed to have perked up!

Before:
420-magazine-mobile488445083.jpg

After:
420-magazine-mobile1673335785.jpg

Edit:
In an effort to keep my phone with some free space (damn Apple...) and reducing any risk of evidence, I promptly delete photos after posting them. I'll find the most recent picture for a before pic

Who long should the roots on a clone be in water before putting in soil?
In would say about half inch maybe but I would get a second or third opinion. Just to be safe

Back
Top Bottom