Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Anyone heard of medman? Why are they so expensive....are they are well known breeder
420-magazine-mobile808681499.jpg

I didn't realize you could Top auto's- thought they were so complex yet do their own thing, timing is obviously everything- mine Just sprouted, so when about could this be done?
You should definitely top them early, imo you need to top autos within the first 15 days, make sure your auto is good and healthy when you top also, hope this hels.✌

Count 15 days from sprouting? Sorry to sound so duh- newbie and trying to do my best- my husband is a patient so I have become the caregiver - so I do most of the tending to the girls. And top at 3rd node or can you do it lower if in 15 days it isn't tall enough? Just asking ahead, . thank you!! I appreciate all the info! Just want to do my best for him , makes all the difference in many ways! .

Thanks alot. 1 more question i noticed the same plant growing weird node wise it was 2 fan leaves like normal going up then 3 to 1 to 2 sidebyside n 3 at the top. I haven't done anything to her. Maybe just the strain. Deficiency/stress maybe. What do ya think?
420-magazine-mobile1036179496.jpg

your plant started alternating nodes ... it means it has reached maturity it will soon start preflowers ....

Count 15 days from sprouting? Sorry to sound so duh- newbie and trying to do my best- my husband is a patient so I have become the caregiver - so I do most of the tending to the girls. And top at 3rd node or can you do it lower if in 15 days it isn't tall enough? Just asking ahead, . thank you!! I appreciate all the info! Just want to do my best for him , makes all the difference in many ways! .
I topped mine at 3rd node starting from first three leaves, at day 15, i dont count the first set of one leaf, if she isn't big enough you could probably wait till around 20 days or so, also i would never top if they are starting to show pistils, the most important thing is to make sure she is healthy so she will recover quickly, mine didn't act like it bothered them a bit, they was nice and perky the next day, it never slowed them down at all. If you are afraid of topping i would suggest LST, they do great with it, just anchor the bottom of stem to support it and hook wire, pipe cleaners, or some kind of string to top and pull you plant over and it will give you alot of tops also, it is a good way to keep a even canopy and increase your yield. The first pic shows one i done lst to and the second pic is the next day, notice how it evened out everything so it all gets good light, the third pic shows it a week or so later, look at all the new bud sites.✌
dd9830535dbde9ca6b91a84200f1efb8.jpg
efdab5354a15bcdfa51e05a871309256.jpg
bb4a35f5a833b76622e4dfdc778d337d.jpg

I topped mine at 3rd node starting from first three leaves, at day 15, i dont count the first set of one leaf, if she isn't big enough you could probably wait till around 20 days or so, also i would never top if they are starting to show pistils, the most important thing is to make sure she is healthy so she will recover quickly, mine didn't act like it bothered them a bit, they was nice and perky the next day, it never slowed them down at all. If you are afraid of topping i would suggest LST, they do great with it, just anchor the bottom of stem to support it and hook wire, pipe cleaners, or some kind of string to top and pull you plant over and it will give you alot of tops also, it is a good way to keep a even canopy and increase your yield. The first pic shows one i done lst to and the second pic is the next day, notice how it evened out everything so it all gets good light, the third pic shows it a week or so later, look at all the new bud sites...
dd9830535dbde9ca6b91a84200f1efb8.jpg
efdab5354a15bcdfa51e05a871309256.jpg
bb4a35f5a833b76622e4dfdc778d337d.jpg

Beautiful!!! I am actually manifolding with pipe cleaners actually the 4 white widows I have going now , 1st time also trying . So I am a little confused - so just the bottom branches to anchor?

Search for Stinky Snid, he has some really good tutorials on topping and training.

Thank you, where should I search ? On here or ?? Sorry to sound so simple- ha for my age I am a newbie and try to get as much info as possible since my husband worries so much- just don't want to mess up- it's his medicine- don't want to hold it up on him either . thanks again! I really appreciate all the help from everyone! So fast even!

Beautiful!!! I am actually manifolding with pipe cleaners actually the 4 white widows I have going now , 1st time also trying . So I am a little confused - so just the bottom branches to anchor?
I tie a pipe cleaner on the on the main bottom of stalk and hook to bucket as a anchor, then i get another pipe cleaner and hook towards the top of plant and pull it down in the opposite direction of the one at botton so my anchor will support the stalk and keep the plant from uprooting, then you can tie your branches down and try and even the canopy, the next day everything will turn back up towards the light and you can tell more about how she looks and you can make adjustments if needed. The best way is jump in and do it, you will develope your own style, everyone has their own little style, you will figure it out it just takes a little practice. I also have been doing defoliation on my autos and they do great with it. Hope this helps, im not real good at explaining things but i love to help people lol.✌

Back
Top Bottom