Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Thank you, where should I search ? On here or ?? Sorry to sound so simple- ha for my age I am a newbie and try to get as much info as possible since my husband worries so much- just don't want to mess up- it's his medicine- don't want to hold it up on him either . thanks again! I really appreciate all the help from everyone! So fast even!

Ok tap on the link i posted then go to the top right corner of the page and tap Web View. Should see Snids signature and tutorials from there.

I tie a pipe cleaner on the on the main bottom of stalk and hook to bucket as a anchor, then i get another pipe cleaner and hook towards the top of plant and pull it down in the opposite direction of the one at botton so my anchor will support the stalk and keep the plant from uprooting, then you can tie your branches down and try and even the canopy, the next day everything will turn back up towards the light and you can tell more about how she looks and you can make adjustments if needed. The best way is jump in and do it, you will develope your own style, everyone has their own little style, you will figure it out it just takes a little practice. I also have been doing defoliation on my autos and they do great with it. Hope this helps, im not real good at explaining things but i love to help people lol...

Omg you explain so well!! Thank you! I have found they are a very forgiving plant - yet just have read so much- maybe outdated about how fragile they can be and doing anything could hurt , plus the timing! I had one that was later than the other 2 I harvested my 1st harvest- so it got extra attention- was so much nicer buds but still scrony , so really wanted to try concentrating on thicker and more healthy outcome this Grow. And I actually don't totally baby them, am good with lots of other plants- but those experiments sometimes, weren't to help my husband and try to save some $. These babies all make me so proud- and make me feel so good, I helped create what was meant to be for a reason . thank you again and again!!

i read that iron def is more likely to happen above 6.5 and less likely below that .... the first pic i thought it looked like stretch started ... newgrowth can get limegreen when it goes to fast but the second pic showed it on leaves more mature to so dunno ...see if it progresses down the plant ....
Its definitely spreading down from newest to oldest. And iron is the only deficiency that i see where it starts from the inside leave n spreads out.
420-magazine-mobile1983512093.jpg

Latest pic almost looks like some green coming back into the newest growth. Or im really hopefull lol. Thanks again!

Omg you explain so well!! Thank you! I have found they are a very forgiving plant - yet just have read so much- maybe outdated about how fragile they can be and doing anything could hurt , plus the timing! I had one that was later than the other 2 I harvested my 1st harvest- so it got extra attention- was so much nicer buds but still scrony , so really wanted to try concentrating on thicker and more healthy outcome this Grow. And I actually don't totally baby them, am good with lots of other plants- but those experiments sometimes, weren't to help my husband and try to save some $. These babies all make me so proud- and make me feel so good, I helped create what was meant to be for a reason . thank you again and again!!
You are very welcome, i hope you get alot of medicine for your husband, im sure you will do just fine, best of luck to you.✌

You are very welcome, i hope you get alot of medicine for your husband, im sure you will do just fine, best of luck to you....

Thank you so much! . 1st Grow went I think Very well, he maybe had little different opinion, but is so wonderful telling me how great they look and how it's all me. very gratifying to say the least, but we had drier less dense buds at result, but all Very good for him medicinal wise! ..

Thank you so much! . 1st Grow went I think Very well, he maybe had little different opinion, but is so wonderful telling me how great they look and how it's all me. very gratifying to say the least, but we had drier less dense buds at result, but all Very good for him medicinal wise! ..
I think you are going to be a great grower, i can tell you are very passionate about growing and that is great, i am the same way, i love growing marijuana, it is so much fun to grow your own medicine, it makes it even better when you grow it yourself lol. I plan on growing for years to come. ✌

I think you are going to be a great grower, i can tell you are very passionate about growing and that is great, i am the same way, i love growing marijuana, it is so much fun to grow your own medicine, it makes it even better when you grow it yourself lol. I plan on growing for years to come. ..

Thank you! I do enjoy it! And for many reasons , I also don't plan on stopping any time in the future. Well then I look forward also to any advice and posts and pics of yours for years to come! . happy growing! Will check back when little ones get little older .

I feel like this needs to be said. I've looked at a few YouTube videos about growing weed, etc. as I have always believed the more you learn the more you realize how little you actually know. People who try to look cool and smoke a joint before getting started right in front of their plants are not worth the time as they are obviously clueless that the carcinogens are harmful to the plants.

I feel like this needs to be said. I've looked at a few YouTube videos about growing weed, etc. as I have always believed the more you learn the more you realize how little you actually know. People who try to look cool and smoke a joint before getting started right in front of their plants are not worth the time as they are obviously clueless that the carcinogens are harmful to the plants.

As opposed to what? The carbon monoxide filled smog in our cities? Lol Dude I hate to break it to you, but if it weren't for hippies and stoners smoking around weed plants, we probably wouldn't even have an indoor-cannabis growing culture.

Now BESIDES that, if you have a proper ventilated grow room, then the amount of smoke they're actually exposed to is next to none. I've smoked a couple bowls by my carbon filter so that the smell would be scrubbed out before I had company come over that wasn't so cool. The smoke gets ventilated so fast the exposure to the plants is absolutely minimal. I'd be more worried about stinking up my charcoal filters if I did it regularly.

Then finally I don't even know if carcinogens effect plants in the same ways that they effect human beings. People need to stop personifying plants. I mean think about this for a second... Is there strong evidence that the heavy levels of carcinogens in smog keep plants from growing? For all we know it could just be supplying them with CO2.

I understand where you're coming from, and it's better safe than sorry, but I can tell you for a fact that there's been plenty of dank that's been grown by people smoking in their grow rooms, so empirical evidence is still king.

please elaborate ... whats the mechanic behind that ?
how does it hurt cannabis plants ?

It can clog pores preventing its ability to swap C02 and Oxygen. Lights may also develop a dirty film over them. If your an enclosed space and depending on the age and size of plant you may inadvertently produce heat stress (proximity and frequency is a variable here)This topic is also discussed at sites like roll it up. (Link below)

is smoking weed around a growing plant bad? | Rollitup

Back
Top Bottom