Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Just for future advice.....if your planning on flipping to 12/12 and you notice somethings not rite then hold off on flipping. If you are gonna have a problem its best if its in veg that way you can correct it and get her back on homeostasis without effecting your yields to much. Deficiencies in flower can and will greatly effect your yields if they cannot be corrected in a timely manner

I usually pH to 6.5. Should I pH the water I'm flushing with to 6.5 and keep flushing until the runoff matches? Or should I pH it lower, say to 5.5-6.0 so as to offset the higher pH of the soil?

Just for future advice.....if your planning on flipping to 12/12 and you notice somethings not rite then hold off on flipping. If you are gonna have a problem its best if its in veg that way you can correct it and get her back on homeostasis without effecting your yields to much. Deficiencies in flower can and will greatly effect your yields if they cannot be corrected in a timely manner

Yeah ... I was thinking that when I flipped too, LOL. But my plants were getting so big that I was running out of room to tie down branches. Overall, they looked very healthy and they still do. I try not to sweat a few unhealthy looking leaves unless I notice the problem persisting - which this is now. But that's some very good advice. Thank you. I will have to be more careful in the future.

Thanks again everyone! This is my second time using this thread (my how it's grown since page 30 or whatever it was when I posted last!) and you've all come through for me both times. It is an invaluable resource when I can't figure out a problem on my own!

hey guys from the berkshires heres my 6 day 65 from seed in ffof my first ever grow made lots of dumb mistakes along the way any comments would be helpful using 2 x1000 watt hps in a 4x8x7 tent I guess what im asking is do they look healthy and are they close ?
thanks from the rookie
day_65_012.jpg
day_65_009.jpg
day_65_006.jpg
day_65_011.jpg
day_65_008.jpg
day_65_005.jpg
day_65_010.jpg
day_65_007.jpg
day_65_004.jpg
day_65_003.jpg
day_65_002.jpg
day_65_001.jpg

I ordered my ph pen and ppm pen dis morning.
And I'm afraid my blue dream is a male or hermaphrodite but I'm not sure even asked pw and he wasn't sure either
420-magazine-mobile1911998883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1424339021.jpg

Pictures of two different tops first one is of the main stem top and the other is another branch but the only branch that is the same size maybe taller.

Wired looking stem like a watermelon lol

Thc is only the phycoactive properties people look for but their are other cannabinoids and terpines that are still very very useful medicinally speaking. Even being in flower such a short time you better believe their are still benefits to juicing, eating or making topicals. But you will not be getting high off of it if thats what your looking for. It is the female that has the thc-a which once decarboxilated will turn into thc so we can get wasted.
It really all depends if you just want to get high or if your into the medicinal effects and how the other cannabinoids effect our ECS

I know all about treatments for ailments as I do it for multiple Sclerosis, not just to get "high", but for the sake of one little spindly male, sure go for it, don't expect any miracles from it .

Thats true, Low humidity lowers the risk to get mold. But once you got some, a rapid decrease in humidity will dry Out the spores and make them fly to other places because of your air circulation. When humidity raises again, boom there is the problem

Yeah that totally makes sense actually, the dry spores will fly away and all over the place. I guess the key with humidity is having it low from the start as a preventative rather than trying to lower it as a cure.

Back
Top Bottom