Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

I have the lights 2ft+ atm but ill let the plant grow to them while stretching and then see how close i can keep them. Its all not for profit just personal, so in my worse case scenario i will have more weed than i can smoke each year... So i have the gift of time and will focus on fine tuning the quality and efficiency. I just love the hobby of growing it. Havent done hydro for 27 years and that was ironically a bubble bucket i had seen in an encyclopedia under hydroponics. Before internet or "bubble" buckets... Lol. I feel old.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your grows are nice. I want to give coco another go so i will take the lesser clone and use it as my space chimp.

Clones at 13 days from cuts.

420-magazine-mobile285932878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1708763407.jpg

420-magazine-mobile92591250.jpg

Well done Aussie...

Thirsday weekly. Not much going on. Just seems to get thicker. Keep thinning it out. Keeps getting thicker. So be it. Like me. Doesnt want to grow up.

420-magazine-mobile2013435800.jpg

Aussie Blues - LED - Scrog

There is 100+ chopstick sized stalks with healthy tips burried in there... Might be surprising i am hoping.

420-magazine-mobile603059450.jpg

Aussie Blues - LED - Scrog

I dont get it. Anytime i go over 450ppm my plant burns. Yes i made a mess of it again. Luckily i got it into fresh water for a day or so and it will live. Using canna aqua vege. Didnt think 550ppm was that high. If anyone has any insight let me know. Back to 400ppm now.

Hi cob. That looks way healthier than mine atm.
Mine was looking OK but i had to push it. I guess its a valuable lesson to me that if it aint broke dont fix it. Ill tune it in.
Love your plant. Is it recirculating? I notice the pipes through the wall...

Wow , just quickly going thru your grow and I reckon we so at the same ....place at growing , I'm only on my 3rd attempt my last went hermie straight after flip so I I'm only a noob I guess , but I'm in a closet too and about to give cloning a go for first time , ill be hanging around for sure
739e28db8cc0cddb17f6c3c8979c4223.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420

Hi cob. That looks way healthier than mine atm.
Mine was looking OK but i had to push it. I guess its a valuable lesson to me that if it aint broke dont fix it. Ill tune it in.
Love your plant. Is it recirculating? I notice the pipes through the wall...

No its a chiller , ran into heat issues at start of summer with last grow which I think may have turned it hermie , the res was like 30°

Wow , just quickly going thru your grow and I reckon we so at the same ....place at growing , I'm only on my 3rd attempt my last went hermie straight after flip so I I'm only a noob I guess , but I'm in a closet too and about to give cloning a go for first time , ill be hanging around for sure .

Do you have a journal going on, cause id like to check that out too.

Not here but at oz stoners , 420 won't work right there so I'll I might try fit in here , are you using 420?

Back
Top Bottom