Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

420-magazine-mobile578920491.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Aussie Blues LED Scrog

Getting a tiny bit of green algae on the main roots out of the pot. Nothing dramatic but my fault for not sourcing black tubs. Will be rectifying early next week one way or another.

High PH the long weekend i neglected it the weekend before last definately slowed her. Just starting to get some life back in it again in the last 24hrs. PH is mire stable since going to a 20 litre bucket but that said it hasnt eaten nor drank much this week so maybe thats why. Raised the lights to let it recover too. One days boo boo can set you back. Clones seem ok. Ill post some pics shortly.

Aussie Blues - LED - Scrog

Going to work on getting some reflective lining of some kind in this weekend, including a 2x3 sheet above the tub at the base of the plant. Stop the light getting to the bucket and throw back heaps of wasted light.
Topped the top canopy branches again, trying to get the bottom ones to join the party. Nearly there. May switch to 12/12 in about 2 1/2 weeks. Will see where it is at.

Coming along man... You taking more clones?

Nah. Not at this stage. Not ruling it out tho. Just easing into it.

Just want to insert a time marker as im bad with tracking time. Day 46 since the seed broke surface. So like 7 weeks Tuesday .

Officially 10" tall... Here i was wondering how i was going to keep its height under control. I have topped it several times.

420-magazine-mobile1982585694.jpg

When you see those bottom leaves turning yellow you just know its a day or two till ROOTS! 11 days. Not the fastest but ill allow 2 weeks in future as a benchmark.

420-magazine-mobile336879821.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1053227102.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1868567041.jpg

The best of these clones will be my next plant in 12-14 weeks. My hypothetical plan this time will be to get four equal mainlined tall branches in the tent and tie them down to the four corners of my grow space and flower. Like everything it sounds good in theory. My current plant will offically be going into flower in 2 weeks 2 days. Time to move on from the seed mother and start the cycle.

Leds keep them low and tight, especially if you have the panel set into its footprint.. If you hang it as high as you can you'll get the bigger plants with more node spacing.. Penetration isn't as good with leds, so keeping them shortened allows for denser buds.. So I've found... I have seen big plants under LEDs though..

Lived in cairns and port Douglas for a year..

Yeah vic also, surfcoast..grew up Yarra valley...

Back
Top Bottom