Aussie Blues - Grow Journal - 2016

Aussie Blues - LED - Scrog

My main plant is just sad. Think i will just start flowering and hope the change inspires something from it.
Ive had worse that have come to life again once flowered so i live in hope.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's growing "compact" because you're pruning so much. Natural shape for a plant is a Christmas tree. Remember to let it grow naturally for a couple of weeks before you flip to 12/12 or she will try to flower while rerouting hormones... Some strains like to hermie under stress lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bad week. Cleaned off all the dead leaves just now.

420-magazine-mobile878318520.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1035642094.jpg

Its funny how you can have a plant struggling in veg only to bounce right back during flower or a plant being a picture of health, getting all fussy during flower..

I'm trying to see what's going on with the leaves. Any chance of a photo without the led light? Might be easier to see the deficiency

Although I do wonder if an increased cal mag req under led lights has stuffed the plant's uptake of something

It's growing "compact" because you're pruning so much. Natural shape for a plant is a Christmas tree. Remember to let it grow naturally for a couple of weeks before you flip to 12/12 or she will try to flower while rerouting hormones... Some strains like to hermie under stress lol

I could leave it but i need to keep the cycle moving so it can flower. Maybe 1 more week tops. Totally understand what you are saying tho.

Although I do wonder if an increased cal mag req under led lights has stuffed the plant's uptake of something

I haven't given it cal/mag but i am wondering the same. Might pick some up. There is definitely something different under the LEDs.

Its funny how you can have a plant struggling in veg only to bounce right back during flower or a plant being a picture of health, getting all fussy during flower..

Yeah. Ive experienced it a few times where that has happened. Thats why i never say never... One of the sickest plants i had out of three (was basically dead) got 6 ounces and the other two "healthy" ones got 2 ounces each under my 400w hps. Just got to roll with it sometimes.

I will try get you a picture tomorrow. Ive had two setbacks. First was PH=7.9 and it hated it. This time gave it nutrients at 550-600ppm and bad. If the nutrients are 300-400ppm it is healthy. Seems very low tho. Any ideas on that?

Mumma plant is 4 days into flowering cycle. May split the tent into two levels and use her as a real mother. Maybe transfer her to soil.
Clones at about 4 weeks since cutting are now in coco.
To be honest and dont know what the future plan is right now, but i think I involves pumping through clones into flowering.
Ill take more clones tonight anyway...

420-magazine-mobile86970763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile528898509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2003039186.jpg

My current train of thought is 2 clones every 3 weeks (8 plants flowering) or 2 clones every 4 weeks (6 plants flowering)
Ill try some different mediums maybe but if i can get pure coco working that would be ideal. Will still clone in a smaller bubbler...

Grizz: when your here next may i ask what ph and ppm you water with generally? Just trying to get a rough idea whats good in coco.

5.5- 5.8 treat like hydro

What kind oif ppm is of more curiosity with me... I know this strain likes it on the lower side but still interrsted and thabks

2 days and the clones are looking healthy and growing very well still in the coco at 300ppm. Happy. Touch wood.

Mumma is looking relatively healthy again 8 days into 12/12. Just going to let it do its thing before it dies of old age. Probably take another 2-4 clones from the bottom.

420-magazine-mobile208510801.jpg

Aussie Blues - LED - Scrog

It seems really low to me but the "sweet spot" for this plant is 300ppm.
Maybe its the LEDs, maybe strain, could be brand of nutrients... but ill hang back at this level from now on till i see any issues.

Back
Top Bottom