Aussie Green

Harry Green

Hello guys n gals from Harry:ganjamon: 420 love from the land down under Australia :yummy:🙏🇦🇺
These girls were given to me by lil brother @donpablos from Norcal :green_heart:
Gasanova
Sour Applez
Pablos Cake
Ruthless OG

20230619_103951.jpg

20230619_110618.jpg

20230619_104057.jpg

Welcome to 420Mag @Harry Green Gday mate :bongrip: some beautiful ladies you have there bro, is that a new vipar spectra light your growning with?

I should have mentioned to @donpablos aswell check out our contests we have here each month! They are tough but a bit of fun too just need 50 posts to enter 👍🏽

Also Harry as you are a indoor grower check out @Mars Hydro father's Day giveaway I won their last giveaway and got a beast of a light 👌🏽 read the first post then get your name in the hat 👍🏽🤞🏽

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Harry Green

Nice garden you have going there mate.
What part of the land down under are you from? I have been to a few places down your way.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420Mag @Harry Green Gday mate :bongrip: some beautiful ladies you have there bro, is that a new vipar spectra light your growning with?

I should have mentioned to @donpablos aswell check out our contests we have here each month! They are tough but a bit of fun too just need 50 posts to enter 👍🏽

Also Harry as you are a indoor grower check out @Mars Hydro father's Day giveaway I won their last giveaway and got a beast of a light 👌🏽 read the first post then get your name in the hat 👍🏽🤞🏽

Hey Greenvein,

Thank you very much mate! I have never had such a nice welcome to a web platform like the 420 Mag peeps have given me. The LEDS i am running at the moment are a combo of Arceye 240w x 2. Did have Arceye 450w up as well but it was over kill the tops of the ladies were not happy and dial was on 50% (Samsung 301H) and Spider Farmer Pro 200w x 3 & 450w x 1 (Samsung 301B) grow footprint is 4m x 4m 9 plants all @oneeyegenetics strains. Will check out the giveaway cheers for the information legend!

20230619_111626.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Harry Green

Nice garden you have going there mate.
What part of the land down under are you from? I have been to a few places down your way.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Cheers Tok i am from Queensland right on the coast:ganjamon:You guys are legends thanks Tok 🙏

Hey Greenvein,

Thank you very much mate! I have never had such a nice welcome to a web platform like the 420 Mag peeps have given me. The LEDS i am running at the moment are a combo of Arceye 240w x 2. Did have Arceye 450w up as well but it was over kill the tops of the ladies were not happy and dial was on 50% (Samsung 301H) and Spider Farmer Pro 200w x 3 & 450w x 1 (Samsung 301B) grow footprint is 4m x 4m 9 plants all @oneeyegenetics strains. Will check out the giveaway cheers for the information legend!

20230619_111626.jpg
Nice bro yeah can see the lights now. That's a nice size room you got bro nice little set up.. I'm currently growning 9 pants in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent 🤣 650w light on 50% but will be turning them up again soon to see what the plants will accept. I think if you have a good ratio of diodes the plants can take a bit more but will see.

How long have your ladies got left and what's your plans after?

Nice bro yeah can see the lights now. That's a nice size room you got bro nice little set up.. I'm currently growning 9 pants in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent 🤣 650w light on 50% but will be turning them up again soon to see what the plants will accept. I think if you have a good ratio of diodes the plants can take a bit more but will see.

How long have your ladies got left and what's your plans after?
Nothing wrong with a crowd of sexy chicks, let's hope they don't stretch too much but i am sure you are all over it mate. They have stopped feeding, trichs are going milky probably 2 weeks max i should be out. Look in my vault tomorrow and germ more of pablos strains and a few fems as well Alien Wedding will def be on my list.

Cheers
HG

Hey Greenvein,

20230619_111626.jpg
Welcome aboard m8, love to see my beans killing it on the other side of the globe

Welcome aboard m8, love to see my beans killing it on the other side of the globe
My lil brother thank you for getting me to join this great group of gals n guys the responses are so positive probably best community i have come across 1TEAM approach i am still trying to work out the platform and i miss messages lol:green_heart: :ganjamon: 1st run here in Australia for 1eyeG atm 7.5wks in flower :thanks: I might put the grow from seed to harvest on here is that ok with you m8 as i know you like to be low key. :rofl: :snowboating:

20230619_104019.jpg

post77.jpg

posty.jpg

Hello guys n gals from Harry:ganjamon: 420 love from the land down under Australia :yummy:🙏🇦🇺
These girls were given to me by lil brother @donpablos from Norcal :green_heart:
Gasanova
Sour Applez
Pablos Cake
Ruthless OG

20230619_103951.jpg

20230619_110618.jpg

20230619_104057.jpg
Amazing garden WoW. :yahoo: :adore:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back