Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Can anyone tell me if she looks ready to harvest yet.. first time grower so I can't really tell don't want to harvest too soon and lose some yield. Or to late and not have a good smoke.. so to the vets how is she looking
420-magazine-mobile208425552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1774112155.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1018988121.jpg

Nope not imho but you gotta check
Your trichomes to know
For sure but your close

Another new grower harvest question: My plants are 100 days old now and I still don't see amber trichomes - all milky white. I feel like they're ready to harvest but I'm gun shy. Any commentary is greatly appreciated...

07_10_2017_-_Image030.jpg
07_10_2017_-_Image024.jpg
07_10_2017_-_Image021.jpg
07_10_2017_-_Image010.jpg
07_10_2017_-_Image014.jpg
07_10_2017_-_Image007.jpg
07_10_2017_-_Image002.jpg

You've still got some pale pistils so there's no need to panic just yet. That being said, on some plants, especially sativas and sativa dominant plants, you could wait till you're an old man before the trichomes turn amber.

As for being 100 days old, what does the seed breeder recommend?

If you scroll back through the thread you will find some discussion on what the breeder claims for start to finish times as opposed to the real world experience and the general consensus seems to be to take the time the breeder suggests, and then completely forget about it and ignore it and wait for your plant to be ready when it decides it's ready.

You've still got some pale pistils so there's no need to panic just yet. That being said, on some plants, especially sativas and sativa dominant plants, you could wait till you're an old man before the trichomes turn amber.

As for being 100 days old, what does the seed breeder recommend?

If you scroll back through the thread you will find some discussion on what the breeder claims for start to finish times as opposed to the real world experience and the general consensus seems to be to take the time the breeder suggests, and then completely forget about it and ignore it and wait for your plant to be ready when it decides it's ready.

Thanks for the feedback.

The breeder times are from 7-10 weeks between the 4 strains... I threw those timeframes out the window as I hit them.

I know commercial growers cut as early as possible and I think I've passed the "early cut" stage... I'm in the middle of packing for a move and need these to finish up. Do you think it would be a terrible disservice to the quality to cut these now?

If you have nothing but milky trichomes with no clear you are definitely ready to go. The amber adds the CBD and is responsible for the couchlock. If you are happy with a racier, more cerebral high then, sure, chop away and know you won't have wasted quality, merely chosen a different high.

Here is an update photo of King Tut

She is about week 7 of flower although I think I'm looking at 9 or 10 weeks total..buds are only forming now

420-magazine-mobile551553816.jpg

If you have nothing but milky trichomes with no clear you are definitely ready to go. The amber adds the CBD and is responsible for the couchlock. If you are happy with a racier, more cerebral high then, sure, chop away and know you won't have wasted quality, merely chosen a different high.

I went ahead and chopped the girls down last night. I have them hanging upside down in a blacked out room with a fan circulating air (not directly on the buds), a room temp of 73, and humidity stable around 50. (I have the light on for the photo)

420-magazine-mobile564517165.jpg

Tomorrow I'll trim them down to individual branches and hang them until the stems snap, then into 2 quart airtight glass containers. I've been considering inserting Boveda packs but I don't know if I should do this right away or wait until I've cured a bit without them - opening the jars twice a day for a week.

Does anyone have any advice about the Boveda packs? I've read 62% is the way to go, but like I said, I don't know the timing.

Here is an update photo of King Tut

She is about week 7 of flower although I think I'm looking at 9 or 10 weeks total..buds are only forming now

420-magazine-mobile551553816.jpg

Mine went 100 days and could've maybe gone longer. They were also a lot taller than yours - I didn't LST near well enough.

Mine went 100 days and could've maybe gone longer. They were also a lot taller than yours - I didn't LST near well enough.
Well this one is getting up there now in days. She is 83 days in I think. This plant grew small in a 5 gallon pot. Probably genetics..who knows...tried to keep it low and even

420-magazine-mobile1010272662.jpg

My other plant...she just blew up on me lately

420-magazine-mobile1479051445.jpg

420-magazine-mobile158847546.jpg

First Grow Ever And When I Say I Believe I Did An Amazing Job Thanks To Knowledge And Members Of The 420Mag . I Have About 12 Budsites On My WW , Which Is Lst'd And Defoliated So Far As Much As I Want.

No Deficiencies At All In My Grow , And They're Already flowering And Pistils Are Turning White And Its Amazing. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR HELP AND INPUT IF YOU DID AND I THINK IM READY FOR ANOTHER GROW ! ..

Put together this quick 17 second clip to show how low our King Tut is and how she is doing creating her buds

Cheers!

[video=youtube_share;fcpzEcTsFuU]
[/video]

Good night,

Im thinking of buying some auto seeds, And i only found 1 resseler shipping to my country, its a website called High supplies, does anyone knows? Are their seeds good?

Thanks for helping!!!

Good night,

Im thinking of buying some auto seeds, And i only found 1 resseler shipping to my country, its a website called High supplies, does anyone knows? Are their seeds good?

Thanks for helping!!!

Where do u live ????

Check:
Seedsman
Green House Seed Co
Dope-seeds
Crop King
Nirvana Seeds
I've had some shipped to the US, Texas at that, without issue.
Sorry to "drop names" I definitely don't want to advertise for any company over another, I just love to share info when people need it.

Check:
Seedsman
Green House Seed Co
Dope-seeds
Crop King
Nirvana Seeds
I've had some shipped to the US, Texas at that, without issue.
Thank you sir!

Im going tô check And ser If Any of those can ship to me. Already checked with seedsman, And crop king, they do not ship to me, also, checked with lowryder, Nirvana, dinafem And sensi, but u gave me Hope again. If none of them Works for me, then i Go for High supplies, i never heard anyone talking or commenting about It, i searched on the internet And It is real, but im affraid of buying low quality seeds.

Still low quality seeds better than none...

Thank you!

Damn, that sucks. Especially with all that great S. American bud probably growing in countries all around you. Hope it works out for you. I'm totally hooked on growing now. I would be really frustrated if seeds were an issue to get.

Damn, that sucks. Especially with all that great S. American bud probably growing in countries all around you. Hope it works out for you. I'm totally hooked on growing now. I would be really frustrated if seeds were an issue to get.
Yep, It really sucks, i've been studying the coloidal silver sex reversal to solve this problem, but First, i have to get the best seeds i can.

Back
Top Bottom