Auto Topping LED Grow

Morning beast , hope your good , cant wait for your next update:thumb:
New light not here yet , DHL say today .
I took some pics of my girls hope you don't mind
20151206_120155.jpg
20151206_120126.jpg

how long do you think they have left to go mate .
Be safe .

Morning beast , hope your good , cant wait for your next update:thumb:
New light not here yet , DHL say today .
I took some pics of my girls hope you don't mind
20151206_120155.jpg
20151206_120126.jpg

how long do you think they have left to go mate .
Be safe .

Your girls are awesome!!!!
What is the strain of your girls?!

kiru we all family here all of the same kind.green bud gardners at its best.this place of full of top people always willing to help.and lots of info to be absorbed mate.u have already accomplished a lot by finding 420 and all of us.get ur grow on here mate and share ur ladies with us;) happy growing every1;) and best of luck on ur first grow.we have all been there;)

And this is why 420magazine is so amazing :)

Looking forward to your next update, beast!

schtiggy ur plants are looking awesome and growth is great for 14 days old.u should be proud of urself.and perfect job on the topping mate.exciting times lets see how they take it mate time will tell.there gna love u for what u have done.awsome;)

sonic I don't mind at all mate ur plants are stunning mate beautiful frosty buds;) im good mate hows u today.hope u get ur light today as planned. and a lot of orange pistils mate she looks about done.id say flush with water for 14 days and chop.hope this helps. enjoy ur fruits my friend.:thumb:

hi glimmer thanks. hope all is good your way.and I cnt wait to show u all next update. tyrone is budding like a trooper ;)ha ha.happy growing every1.and sorry for the delay in replying.been a long day at work.phone still not fixed.not good.i come home open laptop and I have about 15 journels to catch up on lol.some beautiful pics u should be proud of urself growers;)

sonic I don't mind at all mate ur plants are stunning mate beautiful frosty buds;) im good mate hows u today.hope u get ur light today as planned. and a lot of orange pistils mate she looks about done.id say flush with water for 14 days and chop.hope this helps. enjoy ur fruits my friend.:thumb:

Thanks mate , I was thinking she was close , so i will obey , no more nutes:Namaste:
Be safe .

sonic ha ha good lad water all the way now.ur buds will have perfect flavour end result.top work mate.and so happy u got ur light mate yea there very bright but very cool in temp and 5 year warranty cnt complain;).my plants are loving it so im sure urs will.best of luck mate. buzzing for u:)

i can confirm the dizzy lights auto which I was unsure about as after germing its taproot just fell off leaving a tiny bit.she sat in a tiny pot on a saucer .soil biobizz lightmix and I added some take root to try and get her to come back to life. left her about a week and she is alive and kicking she has been sat into 10 litre pot full of biobizz light mix with a litre of water added with 2 ml take root dutch pro.and 2ml multitotal dutch pro.she is under the leds.so she has the best start.time will tell on her performance.will show pics of the young 1 tmz with my weekly update.happy growing every1;) here is her info;)
Breeder: Dr. Krippling
Type: ruderalis/indica
Flowering: Automatic flowering
~75 days (From seedling to harvest.)
Only female seeds.
Dr. Krippling Seeds - Dizzy Lights
I'm so dizzy; my head is spinning!!!!! Check out and discover something new with this Krippling Northern Lights Auto strain ~ you can now have full access to Dizzy Lights. This far stretching auto shines through and through, with an infinite amount of crystalised delights ~ and mouth watering flowers, reminiscent of its Northern Lights heritage... Nice J

Northern Lights Automatic 100% Feminised Autoflowering
Yield indoor: 15-45gr for plant.
Yield outdoor/greenhouse: 25-90gr for plant
Height: 1.5 metres. seed to harvest 75 days.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

I see all these people making there own auto seeds awesome work.id love to get to that point 1 day.would be so cool to swap beans and grow other growers bean creation. top work if this applies to u.happy growing every1

Back
Top Bottom