Autoflower feeding schedule?

Don't worry about going full dosages of the boost, cannazym and pk bud it's just the a&b that can have hossy fits sometimes haha.

I ran my autos on 12/12 and still got a great yield so if you always wanted to keep them with photos they still turn out fine.

hi all

so im going to be doing 8 northern light autos, 10L pots in a 2.4x1.2m tent, running 2 600w hps in 6" cool tubes & 4" intake fan.

using canna coco medium, 60% coco / 40% perlite.

now heres the big question, what nutes have proven to help you?

im thinking of using canna a&b, rhizotonic & pk13/14, but dont think im going to run boost, instead maby big bud or try something else.

can someone help me with the amount of ML to 1L of each? going from day 10 onwards please?

going to be starting a journal with this aswell as topping them or i may try fim them.

what do people think of the set up?

thanks everyone!
hi i am new to canna coco i see you said you wont use boost something else instead ,is boost not good thank you

hi i am new to canna coco i see you said you wont use boost something else instead ,is boost not good thank you
Hi mascass13. Welcome to 420mag.
This is an old thread from many years ago, I doubt that person is still active to give you an answer.

If you go to the 'Growers forum' section there's a dedicated coco growers section. Plenty of people there to help.
Or start a thread here yourself.

Hi mascass13. Welcome to 420mag.
This is an old thread from many years ago, I doubt that person is still active to give you an answer.

If you go to the 'Growers forum' section there's a dedicated coco growers section. Plenty of people there to help.
Or start a thread here yourself.
thx u

Back
Top Bottom