Autoflower feeding schedule?

Pk goes with the bloom you use them together I thought pk was the main part but you use that the least from what the chart says I'll read the bottles for you when I feed them in few hours. But something I read made me buy the boost/bloom

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And is your a&b is your base nute like mine think that has most of what it needs I'll for flowering you add pk to one of the cycles I'll have a look for you to see when to use that

Honestly mate great help just a lil unsure I feed mine in the morning so if I could know before then I'll add that in with the mix thanks again pal ...

420-magazine-mobile209195259.jpg
this is how there looking velk week 5 12/12 hope this gives you and idea

Or have they been topped already didn't read age lol

They was topped a week ago mate growing fast and strong hope yours get big happy days ..

I will be topping mine with in the next few days one seems much more ahead of the others but the rest have caught up but not at the level of the biggest one I dropped my thermometer on it and now it's massive compared to the others i think after topping that will be my little monster

I will be topping mine with in the next few days one seems much more ahead of the others but the rest have caught up but not at the level of the biggest one I dropped my thermometer on it and now it's massive compared to the others i think after topping that will be my little monster

Let's hope they are monsters mate I'm sure they will be happy days ...

what are peoples coco mixtures? did coco 70/30 perlite last time, or should i use clay pebbles?

Hey high I used less than that I used 10l of perlite to 50ltr of coco my transplanted ones will have a bit more I think or may even be the same my math is shoddy lol 10l to 25 l of coco some people use just coco alone

just on germinating them now, didnt end up going auto, going to try some feminized one last time, should i put them in 3L pots then my 20L or am i safe to just stick them straight in the 20L.
always transplanted but could i just save the job?

I can't really help there as I only done these autos and it's best to plant these in what your gonna grow them in , I also had that thought to plant closer on one side would get a lot better light but I think it might make the roots grow down the side of the pot I have no idea if beneficial so just stuck it in the middle like everybody else I wish I had orders more pots as now I'm going to have to transplant 2 today in to bigger pots I've left them in solo cups way to long and defo gonna get some kind of shock from it but hoping for the best

I can't really help there as I only done these autos and it's best to plant these in what your gonna grow them in , I also had that thought to plant closer on one side would get a lot better light but I think it might make the roots grow down the side of the pot I have no idea if beneficial so just stuck it in the middle like everybody else I wish I had orders more pots as now I'm going to have to transplant 2 today in to bigger pots I've left them in solo cups way to long and defo gonna get some kind of shock from it but hoping for the best

iv transplanted 3 autos from 1.5L pots to 11L and they were fine, i just gently loosened the soil around the root structure

Hello fellow growers.... been reading through as also new to autos!! And looking for advice...
.going with canna products and using their schedules as has always work really well for me with photos but I heard that all neutriants irrelevant of their stages should be half measurements... is this correct??
2nd can I use canna bloom throughout the grow? Obviously the 1st 3 weeks I won't be but from there is it advisable as I heard if to early can reduce negative growth. TIA
P.s great info and great pics

Hello buddy, for autos I would probably stick with1-2ml per L of the a&b till flower and then go max 3ml per L, cannas touch and go with there recommendations but I've went max 3.2ml with minimum problems, but 2.5ml per L in flower till harvest works great with autos.

Hello buddy, for autos I would probably stick with1-2ml per L of the a&b till flower and then go max 3ml per L, cannas touch and go with there recommendations but I've went max 3.2ml with minimum problems, but 2.5ml per L in flower till harvest works great with autos.
Cheers pal... was using half dosages for the 2nd & 3rd weeks... it's more the canna boost I'm concerned about, I've heard so many things I'm not sure what to follow with out risking my girls. I've never done autos before so obviously with photos I would just wait till I change to 12 he but autos whole new thing lol

Back
Top Bottom