Autos - Indoor - 600W HPS - Soil - Kalashnikova - Big Bang - Auto Bomb

AutoBomb ''Krista'' and Kalashikova ''Mary'' Day 29 the same solution 1,5 Liter each.

Solution
1ml/L Piranha, Voodoo Juice
2ml/L Bud Candy (first time)
1g/L Powder (N-P-K+Mg)

KRISTA
917_953_954_972_957_945_0932.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0937.jpg

MARY
917_953_954_972_957_945_0939.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_0933.jpg

yeah man i have a good feeling about it.

but the distance of grow stages is my fault too. the last 2 plants are 10 days younger from the oldest. I didnt germinate them all together.
i started with 6 cause i had 6 pots. 2 of the six didnt crack at all and one died in soil. so i replaced them with 3 other. and then i got 2 more smaller pots and germinated 2 more. so when the first 3 where 10 days old the last 2 came up from soil.
Sound alittle like my situation all mine were started at different times also..

i have seen many times this deficiencies table but i cant connect it to any of these. But i'm sure its not nute burn cause i faced it early and i know how it looks.
it's only on the upper new small leaves and it looks like the green color fades slowly from their tips lin a white-yellow color. my dammed cell phone cant capture that in pics. i feel its some deficiency cause of very fast growing of many tops. i'll feed them again today and see how it goes. A:thanks:ny more advise is more than welcome

I want to suggest Ed Rosenthal's The Marijuana Grower's Handbook. It has actual photos and details about all that in the Deficiency section. Search for the pdf. It's endorsed and prefaced by Tommy Chong.:blalol:

i might have broken down the humidifier while i was cleaning it yest. I decided to run the tent a night without it and without any towels and the humidity was 46-54. i hanged now 2 wet towels and i'll check the hum in 2 or 3 hours. good thing the plants are getting bigger and vaporize more water in tent. i hope in 2 weeks max i wont need it at all.

Back
Top Bottom