B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

@DankyDavid brown roots = too much water, try running a on off cycle to let them dry more. I cannot pm as I don't have the required posts yet.

Also you are offering pre-orders? I'd like to get a list of sizes and prices. I plan to start out with a 3x3 tent for my first "real" indoor grow. The one I did as a teenager and my parents threw out my hard work, doesn't count does it?!? :)

I do have grow expirience, just not much with weed. Always had gardens and such.

ahhh...now that makes sense. as this is a dwc/aero ponic hybrid hydro and roots are always in the water. I was thinking either I did not have enough aerators. But the water temp I never thought of. I was wondering if at some point I would need to put a cooler in the water.
Before any discounts:
114w 2' x 2' $290.00
228w 2.5' x 40" $555.00
342w 3' x 4' $765.00
456w 4' x 4' $955.00
684w 4' x 5' $1195.00

15% for single unit purchase
20% discount with the purchase of 2-3 units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller($99 value)
25% discount with the purchase 4+ units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller($99 value)
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 when purchasing a single unit or sold individually for $99.

extra 5% discount being offered on all pre-order sales before march 1st. This is being offered due to limited production.

You can play with a watering cycle to see what is best for your environment. I have also heard of using H2O2 to get more air to the roots as well as allow for a wetter environment. With normal use around a 0.25% and for clearing up disease as much as 1%, so you could run 1% for a few days then drop it down to 0.25%. You can find 30% hydrogen peroxide at beauty supplies or at farm supplies. And add some you your water to get the desired %.

cool. I was messing around with different size LED's from some of the competitors lights in here and a few of them were drawing way to much heat for a 2x4 box(not sealed). A couple times I saw temps over 100 degrees and often mid to low 90 degrees. But they were 900 watt and 1,000w classic LED panels. But I swapped it out for my UFO 180 model and everything has been fine sense..aside from the slightly browning of some plant roots that have not gone away yet.
Now my temps are between 73-78 degrees with 35-45 humidity. I highly doubt that the water temp at this point is too much. I will keep an eye out see if they clear up but in the mena time I will add a .25% H202.
Have you heard of stump tea? I was thinking of trying some of this HTG Supply - Stump Tea
whats you thoughts?

I have not heard of stump tea, but many other teas are used as organic fertilizers. One thing to pay attention to with aeroponics, many organiz neuts can clog your spray tips. Not sure how your hybrid unit is setup, but something to consider. This stump tea sounds interesting.

90 and 100 temps are very hot if you're not adding CO2 in your grow room. It's very possible that your roots did get too warm. I think you want to keep them around 65 or 70, not too much warmer than that.

ahhh...now that makes sense. as this is a dwc/aero ponic hybrid hydro and roots are always in the water. I was thinking either I did not have enough aerators. But the water temp I never thought of. I was wondering if at some point I would need to put a cooler in the water.
Before any discounts:
114w 2' x 2' $290.00
228w 2.5' x 40" $555.00
342w 3' x 4' $765.00
456w 4' x 4' $955.00
684w 4' x 5' $1195.00

20% discount with the purchase of 2-3 units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller($99 value)
25% discount with the purchase 4+ units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller($99 value)
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 when purchasing a single unit or sold individually for $99.

extra 5% discount being offered on all pre-order sales before march 1st. This is being offered due to limited production.

Really looking forward to seeing these in action.

I cant wait to see these I have about 30 more days of veg till they show sex hopefully i will have an led by then. right now i have have 19 23 watt cfl and one 65 watt cfl and the temps are too high if i close up tent i have to have a fan blowing in cooler air to keep the temps down. and i don't care for the tent to be open and have light leaks like it does. The tent is only 20x30x60. I so want LED

cool. I was messing around with different size LED's from some of the competitors lights in here and a few of them were drawing way to much heat for a 2x4 box(not sealed). A couple times I saw temps over 100 degrees and often mid to low 90 degrees. But they were 900 watt and 1,000w classic LED panels. But I swapped it out for my UFO 180 model and everything has been fine sense..aside from the slightly browning of some plant roots that have not gone away yet.
Now my temps are between 73-78 degrees with 35-45 humidity. I highly doubt that the water temp at this point is too much. I will keep an eye out see if they clear up but in the mena time I will add a .25% H202.
Have you heard of stump tea? I was thinking of trying some of this HTG Supply - Stump Tea
whats you thoughts?

ive heard good things bout that tea but i can go ya 1 better check this one out
its the best i have found it can even go anerobic and still be safe and good for your plants!! the only tea i know of that can make that claim

im working on some pics today, been having problems with my reg editing software keeps crashing and i lose my work so im learning a new program but i promise baby pics today even if i have to go without cropping and labels:high-five::thumb:

You can play with a watering cycle to see what is best for your environment. I have also heard of using H2O2 to get more air to the roots as well as allow for a wetter environment. With normal use around a 0.25% and for clearing up disease as much as 1%, so you could run 1% for a few days then drop it down to 0.25%. You can find 30% hydrogen peroxide at beauty supplies or at farm supplies. And add some you your water to get the desired %.

yeah.. I was thinking that it was suggested to me to do 15 min on then 2 hours off for the top feeder. Maybe that is my problem as I have the system in a DWC but I also have a drip system running on all the time. maybe using the on off schedule will be just enough to change things around.
Thanks for those few tips...

90 and 100 temps are very hot if you're not adding CO2 in your grow room. It's very possible that your roots did get too warm. I think you want to keep them around 65 or 70, not too much warmer than that.

I forgot to mention that the room is a sealed grow with 1200-1500ppm c02 added. I know the ambient temp was fine(well not when it hit 104 degrees..ouch) but i think where I went wrong was forgetting to add a water cooler. I knew I was going to have a hotter than usual room running a sealed room with c02. I just got to busy to add that to my system.

I am running Auto flowers 4 different strands.

I will hit you up Cult with all the pics I can find so you can analyze the plant health and tell me your thoughts.

Honest I kind of wish I didn't start with auto's. I didn't think it through. I would much rather deal with 1-2 plants than 15 different autos. But now I know...lol I spent $700 on seed and now..don't want them..too funny.

If anyone is here in CT and wants to try some Autoflower grows I got seeds I can bring you.
White Widow Max Auto
White widow Cheese Auto
Pineapple kush
Big Bud auto

to name a few. Maybe we can trade some seeds or something...

Really looking forward to seeing these in action.

Me too.. these lights are not new to the market they are about 5-6 months old and have been used very successfully in Russia and Canada but no grow journals have ever been done so I have to treat it as if its a New product to you all.
But I am confident of these lights. I just don't have proof that I can share publicly from these other companies that have proven the good results.

I cant wait to see these I have about 30 more days of veg till they show sex hopefully i will have an led by then. right now i have have 19 23 watt cfl and one 65 watt cfl and the temps are too high if i close up tent i have to have a fan blowing in cooler air to keep the temps down. and i don't care for the tent to be open and have light leaks like it does. The tent is only 20x30x60. I so want LED

With a tent only 20x30 all you would need is my 114w single module Intensity Light. You can use the programmed channels you will do just fine with this model. And you can say good bye to heat issues!
If interested in purchasing a unit just send me PM. I am giving an additional 5% off Bonus!! above the 420mag discount for all pre-orders

Ok everyone..I have some news!
I been taking pre-orders and do not have many units left. A new production is being implemented right now which will take 6-7 weeks to finish the manufacturing and all the testing that we do on each unit for the highest quality control we know how to provide.

Here is a list of what is left for each Size Unit that is not pre-sold as of 02/13/2014:
114w units Qty left 18
228w units Qty left 15
342w units Qty left 14
456w units Qty left 5
684w units Qty left 4

you can view the product on the website..just keep in mind the website is not fully functional yet. The prices are listed on their as well.

the 420mag discount is:
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 ea. for one, $50 ea. for two and $40 ea. for three or more Intelligent controllers.

SO if you want to reserve one of these LED's now you will get an additional 5% off bonus.

Thanks guys for all your support. Intelligent-Gro LEd is here to stay! As a a new technology we understand the importance of advancing technology and that is our focus.

ok heres the future subjects of this journal there may be some additional or subtracted stuff, many of these could be male, we will see, i need to take some clones of the blue dream i was just waiting for her to perk up she got a bit cold and started hibernating but she has exploded in the last few weeks anyway heres some baby pictures and theres 2 that i was going to make fem seed wth but temps were to low and they refused to grow or flower, led lights just dont make enough heat to keep the tent warm so im going to reveg them not that they really even flowered lol but heres the upcoming strains, oh theres 2 grape 13s i didnt mark or marked wrong but the are in there
DSCF19232.JPG
DSCF19282.JPG
DSCF19274.JPG
DSCF19242.JPG
DSCF19253.JPG
DSCF19262.JPG

sorry bout the typos in the pics and post im sick and trying to learn a new photo editor
but you get the general idea :thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom