B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Yes, I been following the journal this whole time. I am doing everything I can to have everything ready for you all so I been (so greatful..might I add) letting BID do all the discussion. But I am here for you all and whenever I see something BID cant answer I been giving him the answers through our conversations.

Oh..by the way.. I am heading out to Colorado tomorrow for the weekend so I don't think I will be sober enough to be online.. I am going to try so much different stuff I'm sure I will be high all day everyday for the whole trip! This is great for me because I never smoke until i put my kids to sleep as I am most definitely a Family man so being able to go to Colorado is so freaking awesome. I dreamed about going to Amsterdam to smoke pot freely when I was a teenager and now we have our own Amsterdam in CO...so awesome!

Yes...the LED's will be available by March 1st or sooner....
If anyone would like the honors of having a Cannabis plant or Bud displayed as the background/wallpaper of my website. please PM me with pics and I will choose the winner. The winner will get an extra 5% discount in addition to the 420 discount. As well as have the braggin rights of having their pic used on the site.
ok peace you all I got to go.

I was chatting with BID and he suggest we get someone to be sponsored for a Hydro Grow. All who are interested PM me and I will take a look at your journal's and anything you have done and we can chat.
You must have at least 2 yrs experience growing with hydro and have all the proper equipment for a doing a good grow that will display the intensity of my lights without interruption do to faulty equipment or a poor set up. Along with the standard expectations of a grow journal data updates for everyone so that they don't just see a grow but can understand the process and how your doing it. As well as a non-bias review of the lights. I hope that sounds reasonable.
hey bfam and dankydave.
I'd be interested in possibly growing out a tray for ya to put pics up on your page, hope you have an awesome CO. Trip.

Bfam didnt we say winter will start in March haha

hey bfam and dankydave.
I'd be interested in possibly growing out a tray for ya to put pics up on your page, hope you have an awesome CO. Trip.

Bfam didnt we say winter will start in March haha
yup i think we did lol
i would be interested in seeing how they worked with your croutons style, is your new huge room setup yet, the big light in the lineup should be at least equal to a 1 k hps , i will be testing one of them in my cocoganics style what a site it would be to see 10 of the big boys in your shop all controlled with one remote, save you 10 million $$ in cooling! lol :rocker:

im not sure how many different testers he wants or grow styles i do cocoganics , so i think we need a good soil grower and a hydro guy, a synthetic nute guy in soil, and a soil high brix guy would be good while were waiting for me to start my testing we can certainly discuss who else to test here

i think these lights show some serious possibility for quality ,yield, overall plant growth speed and health

any member here gets a nice discount for being a member here and learning about them here many sponsors offer a code you can enter for a discount at the website what david told me was a pretty big % but i will let him announce that figure, but its good on top of the already best price i have seen anywhere for tech like this

thanks for answering me back sound great thanks !!

I am finally legal to grow in my township in michigan. Thanks the the Supreme Court ruling :). I have been looking at lights on and off for the past year and followed the top led grows. My question is whether or not this light would be good for a newbie like myself? As this goes along I hope to find the answer to my question. Good luck on your grow BID.

I am finally legal to grow in my township in michigan. Thanks the the Supreme Court ruling :). I have been looking at lights on and off for the past year and followed the top led grows. My question is whether or not this light would be good for a newbie like myself? As this goes along I hope to find the answer to my question. Good luck on your grow BID.
Congrats on your legal rights Tim. You might want to drop in tonight where you might get answers to some of your questions by a few of the top growers on this site. Details below in my signature.

Thanxx for your support BID.

Thought you may enjoy something with a lil purple in it BID. Fresh chopped Purple-Wreck
image7633.jpg

Hope you don't mind while we wait for the new journal. This one was all LED.

Congrats on your legal rights Tim. You might want to drop in tonight where you might get answers to some of your questions by a few of the top growers on this site. Details below in my signature.

Thanxx for your support BID.

Congrats on your legal right as well. You know I am located in Connecticut about 65 miles from the New York City.
I am still looking for someone to sponsor that is local in Connecticut. Any Licensed care givers here in the state of Connecticut? or un-licensed...doesn't matter to me.

IN my opinion in regards to led lights for a "Newbie" like yourself( your words not mine..lol) these new lights are perfect as they have built in settings where even a newbie or pro would set it and forget it... I couldn't imagine a better light for new growers because instead of having to constantly adjust the light height and other things you can literally just use the Intelligent-Controller and turn on your Clone/Seedling program. Veggie program and then flower/bloom program. the light does the rest. It has its one ability to turn off and on according to the program selected. Among other features that you will most certainly play around with as you get use to the light and want to explore a little. The beauty is you can start with the pre-programs which will guarantee good results and then eventually attempt your own customized program that you can create yourself controlling the different spectrum's.

Hey guy's I had an awesome time in Colorado. its crazy to think how every single legal resident in Colorado could Grow MJ in their house if they pleased! Its nuts! That reality set in when I went to my first recreational dispenser and walked out with a bag of goodies.

Was fun to be puffing on the patio while neighbors drove bye...legally of course..lmao
A whole new Colorado and even America has begun!

Intelligent-Gro LED lights allow you to adjust the power level of three individual channels, grow, vegetative and bloom. You can also set the controller to adjust these channels automatically every hour for 24 hours of the day. No need to use a timer because the Intelligent-Gro Controller will automatically bring the lights on and dim them to off at the time you program. Save electricity by giving your plants only the light they can use and at the correct time of day and season.

Dont forget to recommend this journal to all your friends:

I am still looking to sponsor someone who lives in the state of Connecticut/ Please PM me for terms and agreement if you are interested and an experienced grower or have someone you would like to suggest.

Upon the great reveal I will be offering a few different discounts to 420mag customers.
15% for single unit purchase
20% discount with the purchase of 2-3 units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller(up to a $85)
25% discount with the purchase 4+ units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller(up to a $85)
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 when purchasing a single unit or sold individually for $99.

Our store will be open by March 1st for purchases and we will be certain to provide you all with the two different discount codes when it is time.

If anyone lives in Colorado or Washington and is interested in learning how we can set it up for you to promote our Lights and make good money PM and I will send you some information. In a nut shell it involves distributing brochures to people and when they use your assigned discount promo. You make money off every purchase that uses your personally assigned code. PM for further details. We are still creating these brochures so it will be a little while before we get them created. Which reminds me anyone in here good at creating logo's adn graphics for flyers, brochures etc... maybe we can work something out or barter for your service? Just PM me

hope i get time to post some pics of the babies and moms well mom (blue dream) they are veggin under my 2x4ft 6 bulb t5 fixture, but today is spiffys bday and im busy granting her request for her birthday foods i got mom to make her favorite homestyle thai curry chicken (my stepdad is Taiwanese) and my home made all from scratch pecan pie with all real butter ultra flake crust and home made ice cream the crusr is resting in the frige for 30 min

Hey guy's I had an awesome time in Colorado. its crazy to think how every single legal resident in Colorado could Grow MJ in their house if they pleased! Its nuts! That reality set in when I went to my first recreational dispenser and walked out with a bag of goodies.

Was fun to be puffing on the patio while neighbors drove bye...legally of course..lmao
A whole new Colorado and even America has begun!

Intelligent-Gro LED lights allow you to adjust the power level of three individual channels, grow, vegetative and bloom. You can also set the controller to adjust these channels automatically every hour for 24 hours of the day. No need to use a timer because the Intelligent-Gro Controller will automatically bring the lights on and dim them to off at the time you program. Save electricity by giving your plants only the light they can use and at the correct time of day and season.

Dont forget to recommend this journal to all your friends:

I am still looking to sponsor someone who lives in the state of Connecticut/ Please PM me for terms and agreement if you are interested and an experienced grower or have someone you would like to suggest.

Upon the great reveal I will be offering a few different discounts to 420mag customers.
15% for single unit purchase
20% discount with the purchase of 2-3 units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller(up to a $85)
25% discount with the purchase 4+ units and a free Intelligent-Gro LED controller(up to a $85)
*Note Intelligent Controllers are sold as an optional upgrade for $60 when purchasing a single unit or sold individually for $99.

Our store will be open by March 1st for purchases and we will be certain to provide you all with the two different discount codes when it is time.

If anyone lives in Colorado or Washington and is interested in learning how we can set it up for you to promote our Lights and make good money PM and I will send you some information. In a nut shell it involves distributing brochures to people and when they use your assigned discount promo. You make money off every purchase that uses your personally assigned code. PM for further details. We are still creating these brochures so it will be a little while before we get them created. Which reminds me anyone in here good at creating logo's adn graphics for flyers, brochures etc... maybe we can work something out or barter for your service? Just PM me

Your making my mouth water!!! Now instead of wishing for Christmas I have to be wishing for March 1rst.

hope i get time to post some pics of the babies and moms well mom (blue dream) they are veggin under my 2x4ft 6 bulb t5 fixture, but today is spiffys bday and im busy granting her request for her birthday foods i got mom to make her favorite homestyle thai curry chicken (my stepdad is Taiwanese) and my home made all from scratch pecan pie with all real butter ultra flake crust and home made ice cream the crusr is resting in the frige for 30 min
Give her a big 420 Happy Birthday hug from me.

following with interest. I will definately be upgrading all of my grow rooms in 2014 to LED when i see a panel that can match HID's for yield and quality. i havent seen it yet but ive seen some that are close.

Just for future reference @DANKYDAVE, I can set up any grow u like to show lights working. in Hydro, coco, soil, rockwool, recirculating dwc, drip systems, flood drain. I have large spaces and smaller spaces and have all equipment standing by. The only equip i dont have in my storage unit is LED's.

I hope these lights perform for u BID

Back
Top Bottom