B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

You have me dreaming of all the different possibilities of this light. I'm in process of getting my new space set up. Plannin being the most important. There will be 3 different bays for flowering that are 3.5' squared. This new light may have to find its way into one of the bays for testing. I'm a huge fan of led and its amazing to watch them advance.

the cool thing is you could get 3 lights daisy chain them and with 1 remote controller unit im pretty sure you can put all 3 on a different comprehensive cycles i know it has at least 4 pre programmed cycles "veg""grow""bloom""clone", and i think each light can be assigned a program, and i am pretty sure that without the remote you have
Three Programmable LED channels: Independent channels for Growing, Vegetation, Flowering,separate Mode setting for sunset, sunrise, sunny, cloudy, 24 hours recycling, Custom setting for each channel in each hour, just sounding so cool!!!
:rocker:

the cool thing is you could get 3 lights daisy chain them and with 1 remote controller unit im pretty sure you can put all 3 on a different comprehensive cycles i know it has at least 4 pre programmed cycles "veg""grow""bloom""clone", and i think each light can be assigned a program, and i am pretty sure that without the remote you have
Three Programmable LED channels: Independent channels for Growing, Vegetation, Flowering,separate Mode setting for sunset, sunrise, sunny, cloudy, 24 hours recycling, Custom setting for each channel in each hour, just sounding so cool!!!
:rocker:

It could make for some endless possibilities when it comes to lighting. It would be fun to see if imitating the sun provides better yields, and or better smoke. Maybe I'm not familiar with the different terms, but what would be the difference between "veg" and "grow"

:nicethread:

It could make for some endless possibilities when it comes to lighting. It would be fun to see if imitating the sun provides better yields, and or better smoke. Maybe I'm not familiar with the different terms, but what would be the difference between "veg" and "grow"

the main difference is veg is 18 hours grow is 16 and from what i can tell some slight differences in intensity and spectrum grow is also good for neutral day plants like tomatos, cucumbers or perhaps autos it also uses about 20% less power than the veg program

the main difference is veg is 18 hours grow is 16 and from what i can tell some slight differences in intensity and spectrum grow is also good for neutral day plants like tomatos, cucumbers or perhaps autos it also uses about 20% less power than the veg program

Good to know. Sometimes I forget that there are other kinds of plants out there.

I know what you mean 8...

Yes, I been following the journal this whole time. I am doing everything I can to have everything ready for you all so I been (so greatful..might I add) letting BID do all the discussion. But I am here for you all and whenever I see something BID cant answer I been giving him the answers through our conversations.

Oh..by the way.. I am heading out to Colorado tomorrow for the weekend so I don't think I will be sober enough to be online.. I am going to try so much different stuff I'm sure I will be high all day everyday for the whole trip! This is great for me because I never smoke until i put my kids to sleep as I am most definitely a Family man so being able to go to Colorado is so freaking awesome. I dreamed about going to Amsterdam to smoke pot freely when I was a teenager and now we have our own Amsterdam in CO...so awesome!

Yes...the LED's will be available by March 1st or sooner....
If anyone would like the honors of having a Cannabis plant or Bud displayed as the background/wallpaper of my website. please PM me with pics and I will choose the winner. The winner will get an extra 5% discount in addition to the 420 discount. As well as have the braggin rights of having their pic used on the site.
ok peace you all I got to go.

I was chatting with BID and he suggest we get someone to be sponsored for a Hydro Grow. All who are interested PM me and I will take a look at your journal's and anything you have done and we can chat.
You must have at least 2 yrs experience growing with hydro and have all the proper equipment for a doing a good grow that will display the intensity of my lights without interruption do to faulty equipment or a poor set up. Along with the standard expectations of a grow journal data updates for everyone so that they don't just see a grow but can understand the process and how your doing it. As well as a non-bias review of the lights. I hope that sounds reasonable.

Yes, I been following the journal this whole time. I am doing everything I can to have everything ready for you all so I been (so greatful..might I add) letting BID do all the discussion. But I am here for you all and whenever I see something BID cant answer I been giving him the answers through our conversations.

Oh..by the way.. I am heading out to Colorado tomorrow for the weekend so I don't think I will be sober enough to be online.. I am going to try so much different stuff I'm sure I will be high all day everyday for the whole trip! This is great for me because I never smoke until i put my kids to sleep as I am most definitely a Family man so being able to go to Colorado is so freaking awesome. I dreamed about going to Amsterdam to smoke pot freely when I was a teenager and now we have our own Amsterdam in CO...so awesome!

Yes...the LED's will be available by March 1st or sooner....
If anyone would like the honors of having a Cannabis plant or Bud displayed as the background/wallpaper of my website. please PM me with pics and I will choose the winner. The winner will get an extra 5% discount in addition to the 420 discount. As well as have the braggin rights of having their pic used on the site.
ok peace you all I got to go.

I was chatting with BID and he suggest we get someone to be sponsored for a Hydro Grow. All who are interested PM me and I will take a look at your journal's and anything you have done and we can chat.
You must have at least 2 yrs experience growing with hydro and have all the proper equipment for a doing a good grow that will display the intensity of my lights without interruption do to faulty equipment or a poor set up. Along with the standard expectations of a grow journal data updates for everyone so that they don't just see a grow but can understand the process and how your doing it. As well as a non-bias review of the lights. I hope that sounds reasonable.

That all sounds very reasonable. I know someone that runs hydro would be lucky to get a shot at that light. It's nice to know your following along and filling in the blanks when need be.

Happy Thurweed day BID
I must be antsier than you waiting for you to get going :thumb:

I look forward to the possibility of buying one of your lights and showing off what it does in hydro. I love my dwc, just looking for the right lights to go with it. I use a different led light at the moment and do really well with it. I don't think it's on the same level as these new ones. So yes, I will be eagerly awaiting further testing as well as doing my fair share.

Ha.I knew it was D.David.I do believe you were by Cultivator's grow and spoke some with him about your light's.I am very excited be apart of the new tech.I do not do hydro,but would like to recommend a few if that I think would do a great job at showing how your light's perform.
im not sure how many different testers he wants or grow styles i do cocoganics , so i think we need a good soil grower and a hydro guy, a synthetic nute guy in soil, and a soil high brix guy would be good while were waiting for me to start my testing we can certainly discuss who else to test here
I look forward to the possibility of buying one of your lights and showing off what it does in hydro. I love my dwc, just looking for the right lights to go with it. I use a different led light at the moment and do really well with it. I don't think it's on the same level as these new ones. So yes, I will be eagerly awaiting further testing as well as doing my fair share.
i think these lights show some serious possibility for quality ,yield, overall plant growth speed and health
whats the 420 discount ??

any member here gets a nice discount for being a member here and learning about them here many sponsors offer a code you can enter for a discount at the website what david told me was a pretty big % but i will let him announce that figure, but its good on top of the already best price i have seen anywhere for tech like this

If I had a new light that I was going to have tested on this forum, I would not have them all tested at one time. I would space them at least a month apart. This way it spreads out all the good publicity. I do agree with the different methods. So many people do things so different. It's always nice to see real world results with all the different ways of doing things.

High quality and affordable! Some of my favorite words to hear.......the other favorite words come from my girlfriend saying "you are right, honey!"

They don't say that....... Do they??

Back
Top Bottom