Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

I must have had a nanner in my last grow. 1st indoor photo grow. I looked and looked but never found the culprit. Twice I took every plant out and inspected for nanners or male parts, nothing. As a result, I have a few, to 2/18 seeds per, from 4 strains so far. I'm pleased. It appears only lower buds were polinated. The big mains are clear. I couldn't have planned it better. I suspect it was the Peyote that threw a nanner. The peyote was a self from last summers outdoor. Peyote pics from indoor.

DSC01028.JPG

DSC01029.JPG
This is a strain I need to use in moderation, or not at all if I need to speak with strangers.

I must have had a nanner in my last grow. 1st indoor photo grow. I looked and looked but never found the culprit. Twice I took every plant out and inspected for nanners or male parts, nothing. As a result, I have a few, to 2/18 seeds per, from 4 strains so far. I'm pleased. It appears only lower buds were polinated. The big mains are clear. I couldn't have planned it better. I suspect it was the Peyote that threw a nanner. The peyote was a self from last summers outdoor. Peyote pics from indoor.

DSC01028.JPG

DSC01029.JPG
Those pics look beautiful :)

Me Too! Even without a pic.

Good morning. I took the first node's new growth. I needed to cut the single blades as well on the MxOP, they were laying in the dirt. :peace:

Hi, buddy! @stinker Here is dimming instruction. You can check FC 3000.:passitleft:
Thank you Joy. The distances and intensities are different than the TS model I am used to.

Is that a 'selfed' bean?
It came from a nanner in a grow of 4, not sure from which plant. Glad for the seeds. :ganjamon:
I had a few issues with my orange sherbet but she starting to rock now :ganjamon:
She's in the same photo grow as Bruce and the diesel,,,I shall introduce a few more characters in my journal :ganjamon:
Wishin nuthin but good vibes for your grow :meditate:
Glad the Orange Sherbet is coming around for you. Thank you for the good wishes. Wishing you the same. :Namaste:
Those pics look beautiful :)
Thank you Trala, One of the main new tops broke shortly after topping. It was disappointing. I am grateful for the seeds. It is some powerful smoke.
I always feel I am breathing in some nice fresh alpine air when I see stinker's pics!

What you don't smell is the dung mixture used to fertilize the fields. ;) Its a trade off.

Good morning, it took a bit over 4 days for the seedlings to use the water in the .5 Gal pots. I’m sure some evaporated. There was good growth during this period, the leaves are thick and leathery and there is new growth at the nodal spaces. I’ll water again this afternoon at lights on.

The light intensity and distance are probably as intense as I can go now. There is slight a slight upward curl of the leaves and a touch of gold at the tips. For now I am only adding a Micro nutrient mix and an alfalfa based root and growth stimulator. The growth is steady, hoping to top all three this weekend.

Excuse the broken multi quotes above. Still learning to use. The 1st went off on its own. :peace:

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

Its day 13 and I am very pleased with where we are at. Of some concern is leaf curl, the light might be a bit strong. I didn't want to back-peddle so I'm waiting for them to adjust. I dropped the pots down to the floor and lowered the light. We are at 19" & 75% power. Will hold power here until after 12/12 flip and drop the canopy to 15" or 16". The plan now is to top and train in the .5 Gal until 3 weeks, 9 more days, then uppot to 5's and flip at 5 weeks. Lets see how it goes. :peace:

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

Lookin good,,its nice to have a plan but always make sure u plan for the worst ,,well that's how I grow :rofl:

Lookin good,,its nice to have a plan but always make sure u plan for the worst ,,well that's how I grow :rofl:
Thank you. I like to plan on things going my way, when they don’t, adjust and learn. I really try and anticipate what they need. It’s all part of the grow, its working for me, even when it’s not. Here, have a toke of some of this amnesia, its working good for me :Rasta:

I’ve been sampling some more of the W Widow that’s been curing from the last run. It just gets better and better. I am so enjoying the variety I can get indoors in a very short time. This Barney’s, Mars grow will be my 3rd indoor and my Xmas bud!

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

Those are some pretty buds, bud! :ganjamon:
Nice buds stinker! :yummy: :Rasta:
Thank you gentlemen. I think so too. I never tried the W. Widow before growing it. :yummy: :Rasta: I really like it.
I have W widow and tangerine dream for my Christmas run
Those sound like most excellent choices for Christmas. Tangerine Dream, the name alone is intoxicating. :Rasta:
As usual, I'm late to the party! Things are looking great stinker! :popcorn:

Welcome jj, :party: :thanks: Congratulations on the win. @Mars Hydro are getting nice lights out to us lucky 420Mag members. :peace:

Good morning, its 15 days since popping, and 1 week in the .5 gallon pots. I’ll top tomorrow or Monday. They will go into the 5 gal bags next weekend. Would 11 liter / 3 gal bags be enough for a 35 day veg? I have some square ones I could use.

I saw a few baby fungus gnats this morning. Nasty little fkers . After seeing a video of what they do in the root zone, I really don’t like them. I will treat tomorrow with watering.

The .5 g. pots get watered every 2nd day, that’s faster than usual. I add enzymes, micro nutes and a fermented alfalfa based stimulator to the water. This combo has worked well for me the last few runs in early growth. This time I kept it just a bit wetter than usual. It shows with the thicker heavy leaves. It doesn’t seem to have slowed growth at all. I find I am now starting to cut the water back.

On the Lemon Tree, the tips of a couple fans are dry. When I was prepping soil for these pots I mixed soil and amendments in a bucket, the lemon tree pot was the last filled and came up short on soil, back in the 5 and a scoop of fresh soil. Only, I inadvertently scooped up a 50/50% mix of old soil, strong compost and an activator. This slightly burned the tips of the lemon tree. I realized what happened the next morning when I noticed a few clay beads in the pot. I was/am attempting to revamp some old soil with a strong store bought compost and time. I think it’ll work out okay if mixed with fresh soil. We will see with the next run.

The Lemon Tree and the Mimosa X are full and squat where the Runtz is more lanky. All are thriving and vigorously growing.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

Back
Top Bottom