Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Another great looking plant prof bet she is going to be one tasty smoke

Kinda weird seeing your tent empty but more nice plants to come
It won't be empty for long, don't you worry about that. Something tells me that these Strawberry Lemonade's will be one to watch
Awesome harvest Prof and congratz on another great round! Excited to see these next girls going and see what they can do!
Me too Dutch! I saw a pic of a Blue Gelato recently and it blew me away. I want mine to be like that one. Nunyabiz grew it and put the pic on the sponsors section
Yes, amazing stuff Professor. Another great harvest with lots of colors. :bravo:
i do like the more colourful strains. If they taste half as good as they smell then I already can't wait to run them again lol
Ya beautiful!! Sugary as could be. See what you mean by looks tough to trim tho!
lol, she's a bit of a mission but I'm getting there. There's so much of it that I just couldn't see when it was in the tent.

Thanks people. I'll be back with pics after I've finished trimming which may be a few hours yet lol. The scissors are getting pretty gunked up so I may have to stop for another cheeky break soon though

:passitleft:

I just got super excited about my GZ. I hope she is a colorful pheno like yours.
I gave my little girl a stem rub and quickly came to the conclusion that she's going to be a beautiful stink monster.

I just got super excited about my GZ. I hope she is a colorful pheno like yours.
I gave my little girl a stem rub and quickly came to the conclusion that she's going to be a beautiful stink monster.

I've not seen many finished plants yet but I've not seen one like this. I had a look on their website and there are some awesome specimens. Mine seems to be smaller but gluier lol. You'll definitely have your stink monster!
Congratz on harvest Prof. :passitleft:

Nugs look great and sticky. Considering how much trouble these plant had, it must be very satisfying to see these tasty buds. Gorilla Zkittlez really look amazing. I didn't have very high expectations from this new batch of USA genetics in Amsterdam but GZ proved me wrong. I will push my GZ and BG41 very hard for sure :morenutes:
Thanks TC! The genetics have been faultless so far and I can't wait to see what the next flowering sessions bring. Hopefully things are under control in the garden again and we can do these next strains without the drama lol

I’m taking my GZ down tonight mate. My plant flopped as soon as I took the yo-yos off. How good does it smell Professor?!!
61E2B9ED-6A1D-4E2C-81C6-2B236ABD51CA.jpeg
63E71611-9A5C-4913-806F-76AE1308129A.jpeg

I’m taking my GZ down tonight mate. My plant flopped as soon as I took the yo-yos off. How good does it smell Professor?!!
61E2B9ED-6A1D-4E2C-81C6-2B236ABD51CA.jpeg
63E71611-9A5C-4913-806F-76AE1308129A.jpeg
Like the bees knees Lew! Did you get much purpling in the end?

Well I'm about a third of the way through and it's painful! There is so much more here than I thought there was lol. I'm saving the best of the best for hanging and the mid buds and lowers are being put on the drying rack with a rough trim. After it's dry I'll decide what makes the jar and what goes in the trim pile. As I'm writing this I'm also taking on a bit of scissor hash and it is pretty tasty. I love this stuff but it's certainly for the patient trimmer....
ORG_DSC03428.JPG
ORG_DSC03429.JPG
ORG_DSC03430.JPG
ORG_DSC03431.JPG
ORG_DSC03434.JPG
ORG_DSC03435.JPG
ORG_DSC03436.JPG
ORG_DSC03437.JPG
ORG_DSC03438.JPG

Like the bees knees Lew! Did you get much purpling in the end?

Nothing like your purple buds. The tops have a nice colour though. I’m well impressed with this strain. No wonder everyone is going crazy for it.

Nothing like your purple buds. The tops have a nice colour though. I’m well impressed with this strain. No wonder everyone is going crazy for it.
Ive just finished trimming it up! I'm having another quick break then I'll wash it and put up some pics. Then it's bed time lol

Awesome looks sweet so far. The odd HQ I've bought wouldn't get me as high as your scissors hahaha
I'm just finishing up my second scissor hash sample and it was bigger this time. It's really strong and had a strong earthy hash taste. I'm sat here wishing I didn't have to go back in and wash the buds now lol

I'm about half way through trimming the OS and thought I'd have a break and sample some of the scissor hash with a coffee. It's good! I've taken a couple pics of her....
ORG_DSC03346.JPG

It's not been much of an ordeal so far. This one has been easy to shave but I can see that the GZ will be picky and more awkward to trim. I'm giving her a decent rough trim now then will bud wash her later. I'll pick the remaining sugars and leaf stumps off when she's dry....
ORG_DSC03347.JPG

Nice buds for 200w of lighting. The tops are solid and even the larf/fluff has a firmness to it. She's gone a beautiful colour up top having some nice purple hues with the contrasting orange hairs....
ORG_DSC03348.JPG
ORG_DSC03349.JPG
ORG_DSC03350.JPG
Perfect mate. brilliant job on her. looks amazing too.

Those were the days. We had Lucozade instead though. Parents used to give their kids fizzy sports drinks when we were ill back in the day lol.
And Tizer for Sunday dinner !!

Well I'm about a third of the way through and it's painful! There is so much more here than I thought there was lol. I'm saving the best of the best for hanging and the mid buds and lowers are being put on the drying rack with a rough trim. After it's dry I'll decide what makes the jar and what goes in the trim pile. As I'm writing this I'm also taking on a bit of scissor hash and it is pretty tasty. I love this stuff but it's certainly for the patient trimmer....
ORG_DSC03428.JPG
ORG_DSC03429.JPG
ORG_DSC03430.JPG
ORG_DSC03431.JPG
ORG_DSC03434.JPG
ORG_DSC03435.JPG
ORG_DSC03436.JPG
ORG_DSC03437.JPG
ORG_DSC03438.JPG
Being on the scissor hash. Love that treat during a trim. Looks awsome for frost Prof

On the Gz . After having a root around in the grow just for something to do before feeding. I found this beast hidden well among the canopy. I knew she was getting big but holy poop. So glad the stretch is done now. 2ft high quads and so wide
20190714_155248.jpg
20190714_155156.jpg
20190714_155148.jpg
20190714_155129.jpg

On the Gz . After having a root around in the grow just for something to do before feeding. I found this beast hidden well among the canopy. I knew she was getting big but holy poop. So glad the stretch is done now. 2ft high quads and so wide
20190714_155248.jpg
20190714_155156.jpg
20190714_155148.jpg
20190714_155129.jpg
What a beast GG! And grown in a shopping bag! I'm all finished now and have one more little update then I'm off to bed. Thanks GG

Back
Top Bottom