Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

Hats off Bass!!
Really Really good work..
I'd be stoked to see what you could do in a 5x9x7'11" tent.

:thumb:

Do you run a dehumidifier?
where would you fit it with all that bud!!

Thanks Vick. I don't need a dehumidifier for the most part. In my area humidity is often under 20%. A very dry climate. Larger exhaust would cause more fresh intake and could lower it. And for now, opening the tent for a hour or two is fine.

Fantastic photos, who’s this character with the scary eyes?

PC080004.JPG

Thanks Vick. I don't need a dehumidifier for the most part. In my area humidity is often under 20%. A very dry climate. Larger exhaust would cause more fresh intake and could lower it. And for now, opening the tent for a hour or two is fine.

Right on,
You're lucky to have lo RH where you are.
We all have something in our favor's I guess.
For me, it's cold enough outside right now to keep my tent inside, at a perfect 75.
:thumb:

Nice Bass! Looks amazing man. Your set up is basically exactly what i am working on. I am getting supplies and looking around for ideas and yours is awesome! +Reps and i cant wait to see your finally product! :bravo: :Rasta: :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for the reps guys. And hey welcome Kryptiic!

Just went in after lights on and added about 1.5g of ro water. Made a few branch adjustments, moving them around a bit for more light exposure or deeper in some spots. The swelling is really coming on it seems. I mean some of the calyx are just fat phat fat swollen sob's. Pack it on baby!

I really wish I could get that big ass cola cluster in the back under more direct light. Unfortunately it's too tall if I rotated it to a middle area there would be too much shading of the other plants going on. I dunno, maybe a somewhat staggered harvest will be in order. If the trichs on that one are not perfectly where I want, I may be able to give her an extra 4-5 days or something and let the mids and lower stuff of the others swell up a bit too.

Meh, just random thoughts.

What about throwing a clip on 2700 K CFL in that corner to give that cluster a bit more light?
I'm thinking I might add a CFL in all four corners once I fill my tent helping to expand the footprint.
Although that Raptor hood covers pretty much corner to corner in the tent ay?

IMO Vick, grab a few small LEDs or of the type for the corners. Last a lot longer, much higher L/W and deeper light penetration. Just a thought.

What kind of LED's do you speak of??
Are they cheap?
Can't afford to spend much this round..

Those 90 watt UFO's are pricey little mothers. buying 4 of those would break me.
And I thought those screw in 40 watters weren't that good?
Have you used them before?

Yes, I got one of the 90w and 3 of the 40w. I find they work amazing for small set ups anyway. I don't have it up on my journal but I have a small space set up with these 4 LEDs and 3 plants. I'm currently running my third round with them and although I find their not huge buds, they are vary dense which is not what you get with cfl. If cost is the issue cfl is better than nothing, though I find that you have to keep them close to get anything out of them and they can sometimes get in the way. Just my thoughts.

Cool.
Good to know, I'd imagine you buy red ones for flower, blue for veg?
I already have tons of CFL's kicking around. So prob just use them. And even though like you said, you have to keep them close, that would work perfect because there won't be a lot of space in there anyway..

Back
Top Bottom