Bassman Strips The Holy Grail Kush - Defoliated - RDWC - Undercurrent - Again

get some pics up of ur fucked plant(s) mate. it will help others see the pit falls. its important to show good and bad mate so people know what to look for. I know ur situation and its shit that it messes with ur cycle but go back to day 1 if its so bad, dont waste time flowering out crap. Just my opinion mate but u grow meds for someone close to u, and i know u want to do the best u can. U made a mistake and its caused an issue, obviously ifu think u can fix it then fix it but theres no shame in aborting mission my friend.

hope u figure it out soon.

Pics shortly, they're in 6 hr lights off but it'll only take me 3-4 mins.

Ok, so over the last 48-72 hrs I've yanked one plant, added 300ml of h202 (total system holds about 17gal), then 12-18hrs later added 450ml more of h202.

I also yanked most all the ugly yellow leaves. Basically defoliating again but leaving the good leaves for now and some of the baddies that are still green.

PH appears to have stabilized and is sitting @ 5.9

Water temps and ppm, other grow conditions are not an issue that I know for sure.

I took 8 clones from a mother today. This will allow me to send them into veg right after I chop the 3 plant grow that's in my other tent in 3 weeks or so, and if this one needs yanking I have the clones ready for that.

I'm seriously thinking about yanking all 3 girls in this grow and starting over. I hate the lost time. But I'm worried this grow quality will be shit and I could end up having to yank them anyways, wasting even more time. There is some time to decide though since I'm just starting new clones. **small trick up my sleeve, a few weeks back I took some big cuts and just dropped them in ro water. They've rooted and could be sent to veg right now. It's only 3, rather than 4 for this tent, but they could be dropped into the system.

Looking for opinions, keep growing or cut my losses. You won't offend me, I've already kicked my own ass enough for taking the shortcut on clean out of the system after last grow.

REALLY shitty pics, do your best to see through the bad lighting/exposure.

HGK2-D39v_005.JPG
HGK2-D39v_006.JPG
HGK2-D39v_009.JPG
HGK2-D39v_010.JPG
HGK2-D39v_011.JPG
HGK2-D39v_012.JPG
HGK2-D39v_013.JPG

Personally I feel it might be more stressful to YOU if you keep struggling with this one. I don't have any problems with trying to save a plant, but if time is a factor and it is stressful...then I would start fresh if you have a ready plan to do so.
Just my thoughts. I would be happy with what you decide to do either way, your grow history and knowledge speaks for itself and is well respected!:thumb::circle-of-love:
I'm just a noob who appreciates your work!

Sorry to hear about the plants Bassman, I would start over from fresh ASAP.
I've seen you grow great meds, you could replicate your past results I'm sure.

Best of luck
:Namaste:

Probably going to scrap this grow tomorrow.

I've got 8 clones going, not rooted yet. And I have 2 seeds each of Kosher Kush and Holy Grail Kush should I choose.

Maybe tomorrow after work I'll take some pics of Kosher Kush/Holy Grail Kush that's near harvest in about 2 weeks. Then I'll close this one out.

I'll post when I move the clones into veg here for a new journal link.

Turned the lights out on this grow last night. I'm yanking these and starting the clean out of the system.

Feels like such a failure. But I guess it's just another lesson in humility. I expect I'm 2-3 weeks from starting a journal to replace this one.

I'll post here when I start it up. Thanks all for joining in. Hope to see everyone in a cpl weeks as we trudge along.

In the meantime, my current non-journaled grow, about two weeks from harvest:
13112411465321020261.jpg
13112411483421121521.jpg
hgk_d63f_003.JPG
hgk_d63f_004.JPG
hgk_d63f_007.JPG
hgk_d63f_008.JPG

Turned the lights out on this grow last night. I'm yanking these and starting the clean out of the system.

Feels like such a failure. But I guess it's just another lesson in humility. /QUOTE]

I understand how that feels but please know how grateful the rest of us are to have shared in the learning experience. Your reputation precedes you and your bravery surpasses just about all of us.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom