BearBunny's First Closet Grow - AF WhiteWidow - March 2018

Day - 10

Well, I guess Its time for my first mistake... YES, Im a stoner being my first indoor grow it seems I had the FLOWER switch on instead of the VEG switch for the last 10days, To be honest, it doesn't look like it caused any harm or even stunted any growth... I was doing some reading up on LED VEG/FLOWER modes, and it hit me like a ton of bricks... hey my light is very red ATM, and sure enough, I had the wrong switch on. Well It is now on just the VEG mode, which brings me to the conflicting info I found about the VEG/FLOWER modes on these led hoods, here is my thread about it.

Flower & Bloom Switches? How do they work?

full

Also on a more positive note, Iv added some Star Wars action figures to better show who is who, as the paper cards will get ugly/soggy over time and Got some 3way meters, not sure how accurate/helpful they are, but they were like 7$ each so I figured why not. (also the PH says its about 6-7 on the meter, is that ok? iv read 5.5 is best)

So here is what they look like this morning
full

May the Force be with them - RIP C.F.

Don't worry about it. Your doing great. You were just feeding them with more red light but won't cause a problem.

Many grow on Veg for their seedlings. I usually start out with just the Veg switch on and later (about week 2) turn on both. Maybe I'm just wasting energy but the girls like it and have never complained.

Day - 11

Today I added a bit more soil to the top layer, and they seem to be loving the VEG spectrum, Ic noticeable growth from the day before, however, AF's do grow fast.

Iv also started some small Basil and Oregano pots in the corner cuz they suppose to help repel common pests... and some fresh herbs wouldn't hurt, hope the AF 20/4 cycle don't just up and kill them, well let's find out, shall we.....

Leia
full

Rey
full

Day - 12* *on that note... I feel I may have sorta messed up how ppl do timing on days/weeks for grows, my Day1 is the day I put the seeds in the soil, witch took 3-4 days to get out of the soil even, I'm only stating this so ppl don't think my grow is stunted or slow... maybe it is who knows, So technically this is like Day-9??? anyways on to todays progress.

full

Yesterday after watering I moved of the pots a bit and was a bit surprised how heavy it got, I am skipping today watering as I feel the soil is plenty moist and I dont wanna over water them. I will see how they feel/look tomorrow...

Also on the next watering, I was going to add the first feeding of nuits at 1/4th the recommended dose of maxigro 10-5-14

Leia
full

Rey
full

Day - 13

I feel they didntNEED water, but I gave them about a cup anyways cuz I wanted to add some nuits, as I feel that LEIA is a bit more yellow then she should be? also seems to be just the new growths older leaves settle into the color... (but was like this since sprouting)

Also, she has a small deformity on her second set should be a 3way, is a 1.75way
No biggy I dont think but i thought it was an interesting formation regardless.
full

And here are both ladies and my gfs, lil pet from a bud she liked... we cant remember strain and likely is NOT an auto, so sadly it will just be for fun.
full

and then the closeups.

LEIA
full

REY
full

Anyways, cya tomorrow folks.

DAY - 14

Ok so now 2 weeks I did somthin fun last night... this video, hope you enjoy... and if you do feel free to subscribe to my new channel

So I have now added 1/4th dose of the (maxigro 10-5-14) to the water, and feed only about 1/2cup as the soil doesn't need much and I'm trying NOT to over water. and here is some pics as well

LEIA
full

REY
full

Day - 15

ok so today the top of the soil looked dry, so i have them a Small drink. 1/2cup each TANKWATER*

*TANKWATER from my 20gal freshwater fishtank, I know its Ph is good its well aerated and dechlorinated and I think it will be my CLEAN WATER watering water from now on, between any nuit-waterings, wow I said water a lot there...

So here is some close-ups as we got some nice growth is goin on when u look close.

Leia
full

Rey
full

And here are some normal daily shots
full

full

Day - 16

Got a new watering tank thing, everything is looking good so far

Both AND the 3rd lady friend is a random seed the GF planted Doubtful its an AUTO, so shes more of a pet plant, but a buddy said he would grow it out for us under his normal NON-AUTO tents if we wanted.

Here is the ninja room
full

Also The Basil and Oregano have sprouted up and are saying hi.
full

Leia
full

Rey
full

Day - 17

Today after a talk with the local hydro-store dude, I got and gave them a drink with some new foods (free sample of the Root stuff) I never intended to but it seems im using all GenHydro products.I also got a nice small oscillating fan, that will keep them ladys on there toes.
full

Leia
full

Rey
full

Awww our lil babys are growin soo fast and I still find it odd that very light core of Leia ( they are from the same seed packs), but shes growing fast, maybe its just like when ppl get a streak of gray in there hair?
full

Day 18

A buddy came over and advised me to put my light at 15" and see how they react, back off as needed until they are happy, they look pretty happy to me, but more is better until its too much :p

So far they have REALLY tight node grouping, Im almost worried im going to grow a single bud-in-a-pot should I bend (LST) them over soon? Or should I do something dif to encourage some more veg reaching? or is it too late ? ? ?

Leia
full

full

Rey
full

full

Back
Top Bottom