Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Extreme

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

here we go lad the autos are starting t show some good signs ... must have been my soil because every single seed i planted after them have come up no problem all planted the same as the cookies , soil i now stored behind closed doors

P1080810.JPG
P1080811.JPG
P1080812.JPG
P1080813.JPG
P1080807.JPG
P1080809.JPG

this is the one i kept thought it was an auto seed but its not , its in my own super mix so i want to see how it goes even if its a boy lol
P1080806.JPG

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

They are taking off now mate good job.all looking happy and healthy;)

Ha ha nutty good job.very true mate. Good customer service mate.cnt complain;)

well today i planted the think big straight into soil also the critical + , this is the compost that every thing has sprouted 100 percent .
this compost is top dollar i used it last year ts a tad more expensive but well worth it , it comes from the biggest worm farm in the uk and ireland , its actually in donegal Ireland , they moved away from sheep farming t worm farming , the stuff is like black gold , and organic certified

P1080842.JPG
P1080843.JPG

:thumb:

Nutty uv got some monsters in the making good job;) happy and healthy;)

Nutty and Beast, either of you know how badly the DP Auto Mazar stinks? I have several that I want to throw out in the woods near where I live, as soon as it finally warms up and hope they don't get too skunky.

Nutty and Beast, either of you know how badly the DP Auto Mazar stinks? I have several that I want to throw out in the woods near where I live, as soon as it finally warms up and hope they don't get too skunky.

i make crab and Dublin bay prawn meal , sell it on ebay so the warmer it gets the more my stinky crabs will mask it lol :) :)

Hemi this mt first time growing mazar she doesnt smell yet but when she does il let u know how bad she stinks lol;)

i make crab and Dublin bay prawn meal , sell it on ebay so the warmer it gets the more my stinky crabs will mask it lol :) :)
We have enough problems with the woodland creatures eating our girls when planted outdoors where I live. With that mixture I will be fighting off bears and coyotes. :laughtwo:

Hemi this mt first time growing mazar she doesnt smell yet but when she does il let u know how bad she stinks lol;)
Thanks, I live out in the country but in the summer between animals, hikers, & campers you can't be too careful. Nice thing with autos is I can be done halfway through summer instead of having to wait for a photo plant.

Back
Top Bottom