Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Extreme

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

some pictures , all the think big and the critical baby have come up to say hello to the world :thumb:

P10808601.JPG
P1080861.JPG
P10808621.JPG

P1080863.JPG

cut down the other plants to make way , give my ex some nicer buds as she would smoke twice as me and it keeps her happy lol
P1080864.JPG

P1080864.JPG

kept these branches going fora while to see if the pollen worked , looking at the pistols i think NOT

P1080869.JPG

P10808701.JPG
P1080871.JPG
P10808721.JPG
P10808741.JPG

Re: Beauty & the Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

After being topped the auto mazar got its first spray today as i have 2 of these this makes sense, the think big one of them will be sprayed also , both these reversed plants will be used to pollinate a few branches on the xtreme , the think different , think big and the the mazar , one think big will be used with the mazar pollen and the think big pollen full plant for heaps of seeds (we hope ) :)

doing 10 bombs today for outside, ill keep them in until they are up a bt ... then another 10 in 3 weeks , hoping to get 2 harvests before weather get bad again , an o off each would be class lol :thumb:

Re: Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

i could put 20/30 plants in the space easy but i keep my limit to about a dozen :) i have 2 leds x600 watt and a hps 400 wtt

Thats sound. Im definitely going to have to give it some thought. I would just like the space to do a few more strains and a lot more experimenting and of course be safe in the process.

How are your girls progressing? Cant wait to see the end result i hope your girls are good to you and dont give you too much grief.

Hapoy growing!

Re: Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

Beautiful healthy girls my man top work;) best of luck with the new job mate;)

Back
Top Bottom