Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Wish it was hot here. Big snow flakes coming down and an inch on the ground.Hate to even look at the 4 seads coming up in pots in the greenhouse.just bag seeds ,not store bought like yours...

Well you just go for it beemer. Sound like your will have one helluva nice garden there. I think I`ll need a recliner to do your grow justice, so much to watch

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Wish it was hot here. Big snow flakes coming down and an inch on the ground.Hate to even look at the 4 seads coming up in pots in the greenhouse.just bag seeds ,not store bought like yours...

Those bag seeds will grow and produce just like any other seed, sept the weed will be probly ten times better, and you can call it whatever you want!

it will help them build caricator sorry about the spelling but even spell check wont find the right spelling or word so I give up:)361

Came from old stock. Friend had been selling great bud for 30 years. So old stock ,It came before stuff was named. But great weed for years. hope they survive so I can sex them and do some clones. I remember one year, I had a big crop planted, and they were coming up about 2 inches tall and we got snow ,enought to cover plants. I figured they were dead.Damn things did great and stronger than ever.
Those bag seeds will grow and produce just like any other seed, sept the weed will be probly ten times better, and you can call it whatever you want!

Very strange spring... My unknowns last year were some good stuff. It will get better boozo

Well you just go for it beemer. Sound like your will have one helluva nice garden there. I think I`ll need a recliner to do your grow justice, so much to watch
I
Peace & Great Growin`
YR
:welcome: YR good to see you. Sorry only have one recliner but there aresome comfy chairs

I saw a video in one of the seed banks about old bag seeds ......take a piece of sandpaper and roll it up , sand side in, place a seed inside with thumb on one end and finger on the other shake gently but only for 5 seconds. the idea is to scuff the hardened outer shell just a little. haven't done it yet but will do so soon.

Came from old stock.

Okay guys we all come from old stock and most of us have kids that can say the same. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just don't have any connections to find old seeds. i would love to find some. One of these days some will hand me a baggy of them and i will be in heaven.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hell i wasn't expecting the punch line and I laughed pretty hard. Everyone has a little of fishy in them. :laughtwo::rofl::rofl:
Transplanted one of the babies out of the dome yesterday and it's looking pretty good today.

AND :tommy: the seeds got here today. :high-five: now to figure out which ones to plant or may be i plant all of them. Room, where to put all of them. I'll will find a place.

mmm...seeds...cool

Thanks Kush. Yup it nice to get some new strains around here. Can't wait.

Not sure it's balls but just lack of brain power. :cheesygrinsmiley: these will be outside most of the time and then the greenhouse. So lighting isn't in the mix. I've had a good crop the last time with OC+ so using that will help with the nukes. this will be fun

Love picture of my girls. so here is an update

the Harlequin
0031220.jpg
0021284.jpg
006940.jpg

the babies purple bullrider and the one in the left back is a harlequin i transplanted two days ago.
007889.jpg

And the getting a little closer greenhouse

009731.jpg

Love picture of my girls. so here is an update

the Harlequin
0031220.jpg
0021284.jpg
006940.jpg

the babies purple bullrider and the one in the left back is a harlequin i transplanted two days ago.
007889.jpg

And the getting a little closer greenhouse

009731.jpg

That greenhouse is going to be sweet Beemer!

Thanks Kush it's going to be nice to have it. It rains and is cold to long to get a garden in early like i would like. With this I will be planting some veggies hopefully next weekend along with a couple of my girls..

Thanks OMM but I'm the one that is envious of your weather and location to be able to grow year around. It will be nice to have it so i can finish the girls off at the end of the season and to have some tomato's that will get rip on the vine. mmmmmmmm :circle-of-love:

Wowie Zowie Beem ...nice greenhouse !Looks loke the hardest part is done! I spent some time in Wa. I love how the Roderdendrums (sp) grow there:goodjob:

yeah what clay said:)

Back
Top Bottom