Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Thanks OMM they are starting to look good and OH it will give the gnats hell. They are a pain.

howdy Bee and good weed!
eradicate those little bastards!!!

The killing fields have been set. :rocker: :theband:

show me your war face! AAAHHHHHH!
good morning and a fine weed to ya Bee:ciao:

DYE YOU MOTHERFIGGIN PESTS

tJjarBFyRsqcNkyzr_Ew1g.jpeg

It's about atty tood. For help with mine, I read Sun Tzu. Paragraph at a time, The Art of War :yahoo:

Everyone can use a little help with the atty tood. I just downloaded the ebook to my tablet. I have a hard time reading books because the print bleeds and it looks fussy. I have one eye that is distorted so reading is a bitch. Sucks because i used to read at least a book a week before. Oh well life's a bitch and then we go on. :cheesygrinsmiley: Reading on my tablet works pretty good. Thanks PG

Good morning everyone. well as of today I am eligible for medicare. As i would have said years ago I'm officially old. Still have a year left in the labor field but after that it will be so nice. Can't wait

you just make sure that when you do retire you MILK them for as much as you can!

you just make sure that when you do retire you MILK them for as much as you can!

oh ya i know what my retirement will pay. just hoping the 401 will grow more.

Good morning everyone. well as of today I am eligible for medicare. As i would have said years ago I'm officially old. Still have a year left in the labor field but after that it will be so nice. Can't wait

Great on Medicare Beemerbill. Warring, when you do officially retire, you will be busy as hell. :circle-of-love:

Did some transplanting and filled the tent and last night I transplanted the babies. now to wait.
the big tent
0021303.jpg

and the small tent with the babies
0031240.jpg

New rotations are fun...hope they put out as much as you hope for...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Hozona, heck we always hope for the mondo crop. Half of these are going outside so I should get a fair one.

They are all looking Frisky and healthy my Friend It's on!:high-five:

Yes it is on. Now they just have to get going so I can put them outside

morning Bee! and a fine weed to you.
Oh you will have a VICTORY garden for sure:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom