Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

good morning and good weed Bee, the girls look Sexy!hate to say it but it will get here faster than you think:/
but on the other hand it will be a great finish to a spectacular grow

Thanks fishy. oh how we old farts know how fast time flies. just when a person has the time to do the things he always wanted to there's never enough time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks wildbill

Howdy Bee! you feelin OK after the mishap?
hope you are:circle-of-love:

Howdy fish I'm in California moving my sister to South Dakota not a great time. She's a drunk and I m y just leave her here. Well maybe not
I'm not feeling to bad . my thumb is numb so something isn't right. Nothing nad

Howdy fish I'm in California moving my sister to South Dakota not a great time. She's a drunk and I m y just leave her here. Well maybe not
I'm not feeling to bad . my thumb is numb so something isn't right. Nothing nad

Sounds nad enough Beemerbill :rofl:

I'm home and thanks for the thoughts guys. Crazy trip and I'm glad it is over. The girls are growing like crazy. It's amazing how things change in a week when you don't look at them every day. they are all looking really healthy so I'm a happy camper. I have few gnats but my sticky traps seem to be controling them. Here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

the big tent
0031278.jpg

the small tent and these are going outside next week
0041177.jpg
0051131.jpg

and the babies
0011343.jpg

this is the only auto that I have, Bubblelicious, so I'm anxious to see this one finish
0021343.jpg

im running around journal hopping, you got some healthy plants there man looking good

Welcome aboard cnd420. Thanks for the nice comments.

glad your home safe. I'm about to set my greenhouse plants out soon also. It is always great to get home after a long trip. I know your a happy camper. A week is a long time to be away from your babies.I'm off to a granddaughters volleyball tournament today, and it will be a long day away from them. lol.

yeah what bozzo said:)
that one baby looks like some kind of melon strain of mj:)

glad your home safe. I'm about to set my greenhouse plants out soon also. It is always great to get home after a long trip. I know your a happy camper. A week is a long time to be away from your babies.I'm off to a granddaughters volleyball tournament today, and it will be a long day away from them. lol.

Yup good to be home. Starting tomorrow it's suppose to stop raining for awhile and get nice. the girls will be going outside. Have fun at the volleyball game.

yeah what bozzo said:)
that one baby looks like some kind of melon strain of mj:)

:yummy: yup new strain. Hubert --- smells and tastes like squash

I have potted up a few more babies and out they go. Some in the greenhouse and some on the deck.
2013-06-03_18-16-41_849.jpg
2013-06-03_18-16-49_278.jpg
2013-06-03_18-17-06_99.jpg
2013-06-03_18-17-42_935.jpg
2013-06-03_18-17-36_683.jpg
2013-06-03_18-18-21_59.jpg
2013-06-03_18-18-26_683.jpg

and a picture of the tent
2013-06-03_18-18-51_442.jpg

and a Bubblelicious auto baby
2013-06-03_18-19-11_357.jpg

thanks Kushy. when I was back in South Dakota my nephew gave me a propane heater for the greenhouse so I should be able to get all of these to competition.

thanks Kushy. when I was back in South Dakota my nephew gave me a propane heater for the greenhouse so I should be able to get all of these to competition.

Do you plan on putting all the greenhouse girls in the ground or leave some in pots?

Good weed Bee!
the girls are smokin hot! you got it going on for sure brother.
Reps to you:)

Kushy i have 3 more that i need to transplant and they will be planted in the greenhouse amongst the spinach, carrots and radishes

Back
Top Bottom