Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Dang! its "ovah"

Man that's sad
Sad its all done grown chopped an heading towards consumption You done them all real proud
Fighting the mould an all the weather changes,, lil things that don't happen indoors :high-five:
:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug:

Happy Cannabis Thursday brother Bill!!

Happy Cannabis Thursday brother Bill!!

Howdy neighbor how the the weather over on your side. It sure has been cold and I'm sure it was colder there. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Welcome back :passitleft:

Howdy neighbor how the the weather over on your side. It sure has been cold and I'm sure it was colder there. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Welcome back :passitleft:

The weather here in Spokane is frightful. We got our first snow this morning so here we go.

Thanks for the nice welcome back. Just been busy learning how to grow the weed. Doing good so far. Had a small case of mites but no worries.

Those hanging girls are nice my brother. Not bad for late November. I had to take my UW Purp that was in the green house indoors to finish. Can't wait for the 1st of December. Both my outside and inside UW will done cured. We will be doing a side by side comparison. My daughter seems to think the indoor UW will be better. Time will tell.

Maui

Bill,
Please pm me an invite when you get it fired up again.
Are you growing anything through winter inside?

Bill,
Please pm me an invite when you get it fired up again.
Are you growing anything through winter inside?

I'm not sure I'm going to do a grow this winter but if I do I will let you know. :passitleft:

Good morning GDz and a Happy Turkeyday to you and your family.

200_s.gif

Is that a Tokey?

That is definitely a Tokey. :yummy:

I wish I was that creative. Goggle images

Good evening weed GDz. I'm doing fine. Been busy building room in my shop so I can heat it cheaper than the whole shop. One of my hobbies is woodturning and when you have to heat the whole shop in the winter it gets costly. So now I can go out there and turn in comfort. Not sure when I will get another journal going but more than likely in the spring. I have a nice stash so don't really need any more right now. Hope you are doing good. :high-five::yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Hi Ya Beemer !
Just popped in ! I miss my old friends here at 420 ! Hope all is well !

Good morning weed clayhead. Wow a blast from the past. Welcome back :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom