Beginner's Log

They still growing starting to take off more now. I had them on a low growth rate for some time now very low light now there under there good light. This Enjoyed 1000w that pulls 220w from wall is not bad. It is full spectrum, also I recently got a par reader and I'm getting high 900 par on sides and corners and 1200 to 1500 everywhere else and that's on 100% right now I have it dimmed to 50%

20211121_153740.jpg

20211121_153731.jpg

20211121_153726.jpg

20211121_153716.jpg

20211121_153710.jpg

I'm not adding anything to it. It's Sohum soil and says not to add anything
They're getting a bit heavy in nitrogen, nice and healthy though otherwise.
So my question to you is because I like hearing advice and knowledge. Sohum soil says it has everything you need start to finish. It also states that plants pull whatever nutrients it needs as needed. Could it be that this plant is just taken on what it needs? I just wanted to try the soil and see what all the hype is.

Hey @marcus611a nice work on the reveg.
Beautiful.
Stay safe.
Bill
Hey mr. Bill I'd like your opinion on something I imagine you've done a lot of revenge and clones. I'm only wanting like four branches for each plant for my scog so I'm thinking about cutting half of that plant what do you think on that? Think it'll be too stressful right now or would it make it grow quicker so I can go and sit my net up as well as the other plant in there I'm only going to want 4 branches on that one as well.

Because my last srog and I know you seen pictures. The one with the plants that got messed up each of those plants only had four branches and it filled the whole damn net. And if I let all these branches go on this plant it is going to be way too many on both of them. What do you think and what is your opinion?

Hey mr. Bill I'd like your opinion on something I imagine you've done a lot of revenge and clones. I'm only wanting like four branches for each plant for my scog so I'm thinking about cutting half of that plant what do you think on that? Think it'll be too stressful right now or would it make it grow quicker so I can go and sit my net up as well as the other plant in there I'm only going to want 4 branches on that one as well.

Because my last srog and I know you seen pictures. The one with the plants that got messed up each of those plants only had four branches and it filled the whole damn net. And if I let all these branches go on this plant it is going to be way too many on both of them. What do you think and what is your opinion?
I'm not Bill by any means, but imo, that would be a high stressor at this point to take off that much but what do I know...I wouldn't do it myself...not just yet....your re veg looks great and I know nothing of your soil choice but not talking soil addendums here, are you on any nutes?

I'm not Bill by any means, but imo, that would be a high stressor at this point to take off that much but what do I know...I wouldn't do it myself...not just yet....your re veg looks great and I know nothing of your soil choice but not talking soil addendums here, are you on any nutes?

download.jpeg

No it's Sohum living soil says it has all it needs from start to finish and it says not to add anything. In my apologies I thought I was replying to mr. Bill
You were I just chimed in lol....and interesting. That is new soil to me for sure! Never heard of that...

You were I just chimed in lol....and interesting. That is new soil to me for sure! Never heard of that...
Me too I just came across it recently. I figured I would try it out this go around. Stay posted and you will see how everything goes.... But as I said they're going to have more branches on them then Carter got liver pills or had liver pills I should say. Hahahaha and a lot of soil comes in the bag I can fill 5 3g pots easy with one bag for only $42

Me too I just came across it recently. I figured I would try it out this go around. Stay posted and you will see how everything goes.... But as I said they're going to have more branches on them then Carter got liver pills or had liver pills I should say. Hahahaha and a lot of soil comes in the bag I can fill 5 3g pots easy with one bag for only $42
I'll be tuned in. I'm very curious!!! Thanks for the info Marcus!

Hey Marcus.
First thing you need is potassium silicate.
All these branches are going to need support.
.5 ml / L once a week is good.
I can't tell for sure but is she growing vigorously?
I don't like to fek with them if they are not in full look out I'm growing mode.
Otherwise your just hitting pause.
If she is flying she is ok to do a little cleaning up.
Otherwise wait until she is good and harty.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey Marcus.
First thing you need is potassium silicate.
All these branches are going to need support.
.5 ml / L once a week is good.
I can't tell for sure but is she growing vigorously?
I don't like to fek with them if they are not in full look out I'm growing mode.
Otherwise your just hitting pause.
If she is flying she is ok to do a little cleaning up.
Otherwise wait until she is good and harty.
Stay safe.
Bill
I like what you say Mister Bill but the sohum soil says it has everything need in them start to finish but it recommends for me to not add anything to the soil. So what would you do if it's recommended from the seller to not add any thing to the soil? Should I just go with the flow

I like what you say Mister Bill but the sohum soil says it has everything need in them start to finish but it recommends for me to not add anything to the soil. So what would you do if it's recommended from the seller to not add any thing to the soil? Should I just go with the flow
Living organic soil is the only thing I've heard of that can go from seed to harvest.
Guaranteed you WILL need to feed in that soil.
I'd make sure you have a good nutrient line ready to go.
@Prescription Blend nutrients is very good and has all nutrients you will need.
But there are always things like potassium silicate that aren't included in nutrients that will help your ladies.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey Marcus!

Hope you don't mind if I tag along? I probably won't be able to add much, I suck at growing in soil- your already spades ahead of me in that department!

I just wanted to point out a trick, it's a bit late in this grow, but is good to know. If you suspect rust fungus, I've been told the best way to find out is a scrub test. Fungus will wipe off. If it's not wiped off, it's not a fungus.

Your looking great, and have some incredibly talented growers helping you!
So I'll move to the bleachers and :cheer: :cheer:

beginners log, Stargate 2021, ship is secured and ready for take off.
Stargate fan? I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) . Wish they'd reboot it properly.

Hey Marcus!

Hope you don't mind if I tag along? I probably won't be able to add much, I suck at growing in soil- your already spades ahead of me in that department!

I just wanted to point out a trick, it's a bit late in this grow, but is good to know. If you suspect rust fungus, I've been told the best way to find out is a scrub test. Fungus will wipe off. If it's not wiped off, it's not a fungus.

Your looking great, and have some incredibly talented growers helping you!
So I'll move to the bleachers and :cheer: :cheer:

Stargate fan? I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) . Wish they'd reboot it properly.
Stargate ain't that the that's where it seems like this plant came from out of this world

Back
Top Bottom