Beginner's Log

Yeah rolling one up send pic to us. And I don't have one. Lmao. Hell yeah that's not right Shame on ya. .
Bro trust me if I can send it to you through the phone I'd hook you up with a half o free. Trust me bro I know how it is to not have no bud. But the last couple years I got lucky I ain't been a day without

I knew u pop. Up. I was going to come ask ya. So this gauge I got what does it need to read this. Pic right. But that this kinda gauge right. Cause I'm old school brom I do wet bulb and sht. All them years farming
That looks like a hygrometer to me. No wet or dry bulb thing, just relative humidity. If you can keep it over 50% in veg you should be okay, but if you have the chance to control temp and RH, check out the VPD thread for where to hit for each stage.

That looks like a hygrometer to me. No wet or dry bulb thing, just relative humidity. If you can keep it over 50% in veg you should be okay, but if you have the chance to control temp and RH, check out the VPD thread for where to hit for each stage.
I read that. Makes no sense to me. But I get it. Tho. It's just another name wet and dry they using technical words for it.. so gauge says right now. 20 precent right now. I need keep that at 60. Wow I prayed water to test and it went down to 16 . So that tells me it's says dryness in air at 20. Right so it's 80 percent water vape in the air. Am I not thonging right or something a miss here.

If you have a tupperware or ziploc bag you can do the salt test to see if it's accurate.

You take a bottle cap from something like a jam jar, fill it to just below the rim with salt, then put in enough distilled water to turn it to slush without it spilling. That and the meter(s) go in a ziploc bag on the kitchen counter out of the sun. Leave it there overnight (I don't like to rush these things), and in the morning it should read 75% RH.

I read that. Makes no sense to me. But I get it. Tho. It's just another name wet and dry they using technical words for it.. so gauge says right now. 20 precent right now. I need keep that at 60. Wow I prayed water to test and it went down to 16 . So that tells me it's says dryness in air at 20. Right so it's 80 percent water vape in the air. Am I not thonging right or something a miss here.
See dust I told you you get some help bro just like they help me

As for me like I said when I looked in there this morning before lights out temperature was fine about 78 that's with both lights at 320 Watts so that's good. But my humidity was 27% and during the damn thing I can do about it even when I put bolws in there it only raises up two or three points. Don't really have room for a towel be damned if I do it anyways my baby's ain't getting mold

And one other thing too by God that relative humidity has got to play some role and how their leaves look........ For about a week though it stayed straight at about 40% and then it just went down to twenties and stayed in the twenties since then except when I had my little humidifier and I kept it around about 32 to 35 percent. But that motherfucker's broke now so got to wait

Hey y'all if you don't mind dust is asking me about a salt test and I have no clue what that is can anybody else chime in on that cuz I have no clue
I got it bro. I found it on Google thing

Like I said bro sorry I couldn't help you out with that salt test. The only thing I did yesterday was used distilled water to check this pH of my soil
Oh no problem I bought a dam temp gauge with humidity reading on it. I hate technology I really do. Took me 5 mins with wet bulb and thermostat to find out I have ,60% humidity in my tent. Which is good.. little high but good. And dam gauge reads 20% humidity and 80 temp. Lmao. Flipping technology going to kill us . Why hell we can just have sht simple .

Oh no problem I bought a dam temp gauge with humidity reading on it. I hate technology I really do. Took me 5 mins with wet bulb and thermostat to find out I have ,60% humidity in my tent. Which is good.. little high but good. And dam gauge reads 20% humidity and 80 temp. Lmao. Flipping technology going to kill us . Why hell we can just have sht simple .
I know that's right but couldn't be a simple ass

Omg! Mr.Shed what have you gotten me into God damn!!!!!! I know my plants ain't loving this but I'm hurrying as quick as I can they're all pushed up bro I imagine they'll probably recover though it ain't like you're getting snapped or anything and I can only do one at a time because I only have one foot tub and every couple gallons I got to move it out in empty it first one's complete flushed I'm just letting the drain. And I tell you what the ass end of the water is a lot lot and I mean a lot fucking clearer than what you see there. Oh yeah ain't no way in hell I can leave them sitting up like this they gots to go back like they was

20220211_212706.jpg

20220211_212702.jpg

20220211_212659.jpg

20220211_212656.jpg

Nice work, and what I recommend is don't use a scrog net in the future unless you really need it. So many other ways to train and support a plant that allow you access and movement.
Finally done with the fucking flush letting the last one drain that I'm going to put it back the way it was in time to feed

Back
Top Bottom