Beginning Of A New Journey

What type of air scrubber is that? I feel like you have the same d zipper tent as I do so maybe I could get some advice

It's the can fan complete 4" fan/filter combo. And yeah man. Ask away. I'll try to help as much as I can bro. If I can't help I'm sure one of the other growers in the journal will be happy to help as well.

Cool thanks my tent is a little to hot like 88 so I want to use the scrubber to cool the room down a little

I wish I could help you with the temp problem but I'm still working on figuring that out on my own as well. Only advice I can give is try to make the temp outside the tent as cool as possible. That's my issue right now because my apartment has been getting in the 80's so my tent has been in the high 80's as well. I'm using my fan and it helps keep it down but it's still not enough. I have to get the environment outside the tent in better shape in hopes that it'll bring the tent temp down.

420-magazine-mobile10151703.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2050706893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1777343764.jpg

My weekly update. I said it before and I'll say it again. Man does a week make a difference!

As it gets closer and closer to when I'll be able to I'm considering mainlining the plant still. Any tips or words of caution? I know I still have a few nodes to go before that's even possible but I'd like any opinions or tips on the subject. Thanks in advance.

I wish I could help you with the temp problem but I'm still working on figuring that out on my own as well. Only advice I can give is try to make the temp outside the tent as cool as possible. That's my issue right now because my apartment has been getting in the 80's so my tent has been in the high 80's as well. I'm using my fan and it helps keep it down but it's still not enough. I have to get the environment outside the tent in better shape in hopes that it'll bring the tent temp down.

Ok cool I have an opinion though if you try to keep the tent closed how does that change how hot it stays inside the tent as opposed to the outside

Correct so I guess what I'm asking is how does the inside get cooler if I'm only adding air around the outside of the tent . I have my. Ok in the garadge

420-magazine-mobile1269812169.jpg

Can anyone tell me what this white stuff on the top of the soil is and what I can do to get rid of/prevent it from coming back. Or should I even worry about it? It's not on the plant as far as I can see but it is on the soil right by the stem.

Rub it and smell it. Looks like mould man. Hows your environment? You have a breeze hitting the plant/soil on a regular basis?
If mould builds now, it will build durig flower, which you definitely dont want. You got good fan sction going man?

I do think it's mold. I haven't rubbed it or smelled it but that was my first thought was its mold. I still haven't gotten my humidity under complete control. And my temps aren't as high as they used to be. But my humidity stays in the mid to low 40's which is not what I want. But even with the humidity that low I'm getting mold so what's going to happen when I get my humidity up. And I'm pretty sure I have some good suction from my fan. Whenever I'm about to open my tent it's usually bowed in sort of so I know the fans doing its job and I have a little 6" fan constantly blowing on the plant. It's on the ground though so maybe I should put it on a stand so its level with the actual plant. I plan on replacing it with a bigger fan that oscillates.

Or any suggestions on getting rid of the mold? I've let my soil dry out a lot. Should that do the trick? Or is there something else I can do to get rid of the mold? The soils pretty dry but I still see white on the top of the soil.

420-magazine-mobile1450570674.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2010263576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1802898669.jpg

My weekly update. Today marks the 1 month mark. I think I'm going to start up nutes next feeding. But besides the mold on the soil that I'm working on getting rid of I think she looks healthy.

420-magazine-mobile1245618730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile709972260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1186288125.jpg

I circled some spots on the last picture. My plant started getting these brown spots on the leaves. I don't see anything moving so I don't believe it's bugs or anything like that. I'm guessing it's nutrient deficiency. Either way I added nutes to this watering. Now I'll wait and see.

420-magazine-mobile817086582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile541316563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile108771258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1616179852.jpg

Just taking a few pics of my girl and figured I'd share some with you guys! Still worried about those little brown spots but I'm hoping it's just because I waited so long to give it nutes. Besides those brown spots I think she's growing nicely. Finally getting that plant smell. .

420-magazine-mobile85797835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile756889469.jpg

5 week update. Gave her 1/4 strength nutes 3 days ago and gave her plain water last night. On the next feeding should I do 1/4 strength again or go up a little? I gave her 1/2 ml to 1/2 gallon last feeding.

Back
Top Bottom