Going For The LST On My Second Grow

sorrry wronggg pic no idea why i choose the other one lol
IMG_40404.jpg

If they Jump really high they could almost reach the screen:) Your screen looks very well made.:thumb: Won't be long now until they are big enough, once they are done rooting, BOOM.
Just a thought. You could use the scrog screen to make a sort of tent with no top, panda film around the legs to make a box. This would much improve the reflected light they are getting by containing the lamp by making a smaller room in a room. You are probably not as penny pinching as I am though, I cant stand wasting light. Cant wait to see you have a go at a scrog, the results are staggering and you may become addicted like me. If I had a field of weed I'd still work day and night to keep all them plants under the screen:)

They are they love the light two 600hps but yah Dutch I was thinking that when I was done making my scrog I thought it looked like a box and wanted to fill them in like walls but I thought about it and I don't want jut cuhz it would be pretty hard to water if I covered it up, but my walls are kinda white so they reflect okay I guess lol , but we should start a field if dreams then lol, but I would definitely use a scrog also I kno it's my first time but from every other journal I seen used with a scrog they all had amazing result + yield

hey guys just a little pic update pics were taken earlier today, i should be flipping them pretty soon, any suggestions on the scrogging, ive ran into diff opinions ones that say that your plant can be under 8 inches under the scorg others say 50% atleast threw the scrog before switching? the first one seems reasonable do to the streching period? anyways here are some pics
photo_2250.JPG
photo_1295.JPG

I do a 4 week veg and they hit the screen, then I give em a week of lst training under the screen until about half the squares in the screen have a bud in them then its time to flip. With a 4 week veg and the week lst I need 30 squares per plant, but the longer you veg the more holes you will need. If you want to flip soon you need that screen touching the tops of the plants now so you can train them under the screen for a while before you flip to 12/12. I don't think there is a right way to do a scrog, you gotta check out a few and see the results your looking for and how much effort your willing to put in. I do the lazy mans scrog method of just keep them under the screen for 4 weeks and then let them grow up through it to establish the colas. Good luck and have fun:)

I do a 4 week veg and they hit the screen, then I give em a week of lst training under the screen until about half the squares in the screen have a bud in them then its time to flip. With a 4 week veg and the week lst I need 30 squares per plant, but the longer you veg the more holes you will need. If you want to flip soon you need that screen touching the tops of the plants now so you can train them under the screen for a while before you flip to 12/12. I don't think there is a right way to do a scrog, you gotta check out a few and see the results your looking for and how much effort your willing to put in. I do the lazy mans scrog method of just keep them under the screen for 4 weeks and then let them grow up through it to establish the colas. Good luck and have fun:)

Sorry Dutch I must have missed this comment, but thanks I'll take your advice into consideration :) thanks all of you for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom